Sign in to follow this  
kywrestling

Seniors

1.  Courtney (I think everyone will agree with this one)

2.  Zarth (this one too)

3.  Ervin

4.  Houchens

5.  Whiting

6.  Kelly

7.  Hogben

8.  Bradford

9.  Davis

10. Carr

With the exception of the top two-there is no order

u just think ur kool andy lol man good luck the season

lol jus a lil bit. Thanks you too. i think i'll give you your first applaud on here for your karma.  :-D

houchens is on the list, but he impressed me much more last year, this year he seems out of shape and unimpressive. i cant wait to see him and daniel griggs wrestle.

houchens is on the list, but he impressed me much more last year, this year he seems out of shape and unimpressive. i cant wait to see him and daniel griggs wrestle.

agreed houchens looks very sloppy

well i think that walls is the best wrestler this year hes 24-1

obviously that one on his right side column says he isnt the best in his weight. especially since i am pretty sure that one loss is to harrison courtney. i would say he is the best senior this year by far.

well i think that walls is the best wrestler this year hes 24-1

ur joking rite?

harrison beat him in the finals at wci

harrison courtney is most definately the best senior wrestler of this year

1.  Courtney

2.  Zarth

3.  Whiting

4.  Brown

5.  Norbury

6.  Bradford

7.  Hogben

8.  Kelly

9.  Lenz

10. Davis

11. Carr

12. Ilg

13. Houchens

14. Walls

15. Griggs

I think Justin Davis is a little too low on some of these lists. I think he should be somewhere 3-5. 7 of the guys ahead of him have yet to even win a state title, and possibly still won't. Davis was never in danger of losing a match at state last year and gave Matt Miller fits in the finals. Davis also easily deafeated Brown who you have at 4th. Davis yet to even be taken down this year. Just my 2 cents.

I think Justin Davis is a little too low on some of these lists. I think he should be somewhere 3-5. 7 of the guys ahead of him have yet to even win a state title, and possibly still won't. Davis was never in danger of losing a match at state last year and gave Matt Miller fits in the finals. Davis also easily deafeated Brown who you have at 4th. Davis yet to even be taken down this year. Just my 2 cents.

I agree.  Davis deserves a lot more respect.  He really impressed me last year at the state tournament...