Sign in to follow this  
pmilf103

Strongest Wrestlers

Brian Robison from Boone County @ 215 is a phyical beast

Also from Boone Co. there 112 pounder from last year was very strong. bobby seimerier? (spelling)

He is 125.  Lost to Demery yesterday at NH Inv.  Great finals, though.  Three of the strongest 125's, but the Manual kid sprained (or worse) his ankle against Terry and was out for the rest of the tourney.  Tough break, but that's wrasslin'!

yea i was thinking goff for 103 i dont think fahy looks that strong but he is very long and that seems like why he has such good control but i dont know.

and thompson at 130 has man handled by murphy

murphy is really technical which might suprise you, he looks really muscular but he really isnt that strong. he beat thompson pretty bad but did not use much strength in the match at all

Also from Boone Co. there 112 pounder from last year was very strong. bobby seimerier? (spelling)

I remember him, I lost to him 4-2 or something, I was intimidated by his size but i felt stupid afterwards cause I realized I could have won

goff beat me by one point on a call that could have gone either way and he wasn't as strong as he looks like he is when hes wrestling

How about the kid from montgomry co. from last year. There 112. I remember when i seen him wrestle his mother screamed "frog" the whole match lol. He was very strong. Someone told me he was benching like 230 or in that area.

This kid was a MONSTER! he was huge for 112. he was lucky that he was really short or he'd been wrestling 125. I wrestled him a couple years back and he was pretty stout.

Anthony Baily (ft. Knox) from last year won state at hwt and was runner up the year b4 he was huge and just lifted heavyweights like it was nothing

This kid was a MONSTER! he was huge for 112. he was lucky that he was really short or he'd been wrestling 125. I wrestled him a couple years back and he was pretty stout.

Was it Ross Carpenter-Frasier???  He was short but very strong.

i think 160 would be walls or bruning. walls is huge for 160 and wrestles like an animal and bruning hangs with the top kids in the sate and makes them wrestle that stupid left handed tie up of his. when he lockes up it feels like your head is gunna pop

not bull....he was benching 450..ive seen it with my own eyes as well as anyone who knows him

Well, call Guiness b/c the men's record for bench press in North America for a high schooler in the 198 weight class (I gave Joe an extra ten pounds) is only 336 lbs (record was broken in Feb 08). Even in the 220 weight class its only 352. Remember these are HS records.

source:

http://www.nasa-sports.com/American%20Records/MenUneqBP.htm