Sign in to follow this  
dog101

dragon 119 lbs

If who  I think is going to be there is there it will be like the state tourn. 6 of the top 10.

Osburne

Zarth

cooper

Rusch

Lacy

Murphy

Osbourne vs. Zarth finals

Rematch... :-o

If who  I think is going to be there is there it will be like the state tourn. 6 of the top 10.

Osburne

Zarth

cooper

Rusch

Lacy

Murphy

1  Ryle  Michael Osborne  11

2  HC  Matt Zarth  12

3  Un Co  Matt Young  12

4  Wood Co  Mack Logsdon  11

5  SK  Kevin Cooper  8

6  Cam Co  Sean Hamons  10

7  St X  Byron Hoskinson  11

8  NO  Chase Rusch  9

9  Laf  Jimmy Lacy  10

10  JH  Alex Murphy  9

11  AB  Nathaniel Bartram  11

12  SO  Roy Bisenius  9

Looks like 8 of the top 12

i think lenz will play a big factor in this bracket he will come ready to wrestle and i think he will go for 3 and 4 with logdson copper will not place

zarth looked real sloppy against lenz and he still seemed to control his match with lenz but i will say lenz still looked impressive ill say zarth and osborne in the finals but lenz has a great shot for 3rd

zarth looked real sloppy against lenz and he still seemed to control his match with lenz but i will say lenz still looked impressive ill say zarth and osborne in the finals but lenz has a great shot for 3rd

I will agree that Zarth did not seem to be all there that match. In the first he came out and didn't set any sort of pace. In the 2nd though he did turn it on. He tilted me up twice but only got a 2 count he time. cut me and took me back down as well. Late in the 3rd i turned the pace up but was too late. I got in on a deep shot but his defense is way to amazing. I am satisfied with how i did though and a few calls are questionable. Overall though it was a good tourney and I definately enjoyed the spotlight finals. :)  As for the dragon i dnt think we will be attending. I'd like to but i don't think we will be.

Zarth would just destroy him. Did they already wrestle?

Yeah Matt Zarth ( HC) is 2-0 against Mac Lodsgon( WC)

The first time they wrestled was at Region 7 Super Duals. And Zarth pinned him in the 1st period easily.

And then the 2nd time they wrestled was in the WCI Finals. And Mac wrestled way better than the first time, but he still lost.  :cry:

Yeah Matt Zarth ( HC) is 2-0 against Mac Lodsgon( WC)

The first time they wrestled was at Region 7 Super Duals. And Zarth pinned him in the 1st period easily.

And then the 2nd time they wrestled was in the WCI Finals. And Mac wrestled way better than the first time, but he still lost.  :cry:

i was talking about mac and lenz

Before the season is over (this weekend, regions or state) Zarth and Logsdon will have a close match. I think they're closer in talent than the previous two matches have indicated.  I could be wrong, but that's just my prediction.

Osbourne and Logsdon wrestled over the summer (which is not a good indicator of what could happen in Feb.) and I think Osbourne won by 2 or 3.

Before the season is over (this weekend, regions or state) Zarth and Logsdon will have a close match. I think they're closer in talent than the previous two matches have indicated.  I could be wrong, but that's just my prediction.

Osbourne and Logsdon wrestled over the summer (which is not a good indicator of what could happen in Feb.) and I think Osbourne won by 2 or 3.

no way its not going to happen

and your right its not a good indicator

1   Ryle   Michael Osborne   11

2   HC   Matt Zarth   12

3   Un Co   Matt Young   12

4   Wood Co   Mack Logsdon   11

5   SK   Kevin Cooper   8

6   Cam Co   Sean Hamons   10

7   St X   Byron Hoskinson   11

8   NO   Chase Rusch   9

9   Laf   Jimmy Lacy   10

10   JH   Alex Murphy   9

11   AB   Nathaniel Bartram   11

12   SO   Roy Bisenius   9

Looks like 8 of the top 12

I guess I'm late to this, but how is Zarth not ranked 1? Has Osborne beaten him?

"I guess I'm late to this, but how is Zarth not ranked 1? Has Osborne beaten him?"

yeah, in OT I think.

"I could see them haven a close match maybe if they only wrestled once before , But Zarth owned him twice"

I fail to see your logic. Since they've met before and Zarth won that means Logsdon has even a less chance of keeping it close? I'd say its the exact opposite.  The more times they meet, the more likely it is for Zarth to either slip up or for Logsdon to wrestle up to his level and keep it close.

Keep in mind all I said was "close match," not win.

ky grappler i see you logic with mac and zarth, but the clostest match i see them having is a major. in my three years of watching zarth, i have never seen him slip up. even when he loses it's not from a slip up. mac is good, probably top 8 at 19, but not good enough to keep it close with matt.

Osborne beat Zarth this season at the Raider Rumble in December. It was a close match

Wow. thanks for the most ir-relavent post to ever be posted on kywrestling.

Wow. thanks for the most ir-relavent post to ever be posted on kywrestling.

If you look at the past couple of posts you will see that someone asked a question and this person was kind enough to inform him/her of the answer.  Play nice in the sandbox-OK?