Sign in to follow this  
The Bear

National Champs

Seeing depressed Big 12 fans is making my dayy! The reason SEC plays SOME weak teams is because the SEC itself is the toughest confrence. Everytime an SEC team plays an SEC team you can always bet it will be a good game. There the toughest, meanest, and smartest confrence there is. Did anyone watch the UK vs. ECU game? That game was actually pretty exciting!

Seeing depressed Big 12 fans is making my dayy! The reason SEC plays SOME weak teams is because the SEC itself is the toughest confrence. Everytime an SEC team plays an SEC team you can always bet it will be a good game. There the toughest, meanest, and smartest confrence there is. Did anyone watch the UK vs. ECU game? That game was actually pretty exciting!

Like when UK(SEC) played Florida(SEC) played each other this year.  I wouldn't say they are always good games.

What about them Utes or Trojans?

I think all 3, UF, USC and Utah make a strong claim to the best.

What a shame they dont play off so they can say once and for all, who's the best!

My Gators rock.  Gongrats to the Nat Champs and continue kicking some ass next year.  If #15 (Tibow Time!) comes back you will not have to wonder who will win 3 out of 4 titles.  It will be a given!   

[/quote

USC loses to PAC10 stooge Ore St. and they're the most overrated team in college football and the PAC10 sucks.  Florida loses to SEC stooge Ole Miss.  Are the Gators overrated?  Does the SEC suck?  Or is there a double standard?  I'm going with double standard.

That SEC stooge that you are talking about happened to demolish Texas Tech in the Cotton Bowl  How did that PAC 10 stooge do in their bowl game!!!!  Their is a playoff in college football.  They play it the first saturday in dec in atlanta.  They call it the SEC Championship game!!!!  Case closed!!!

That SEC stooge that you are talking about happened to demolish Texas Tech in the Cotton Bowl  How did that PAC 10 stooge do in their bowl game!!!!  Their is a playoff in college football.  They play it the first saturday in dec in atlanta.  They call it the SEC Championship game!!!!  Case closed!!!

Uh, I believe the PAC10 was 1.000% and the SEC was .750% in bowl games. That's okay if you don't understand that because you are probably drunk like most Gator fans incapable of intelligent discussion.

I agree that the thread should move to a different forum but, hardly that the case is closed. If you'll agree that these are cyclical in nature, (maybe not nature but there is a pattern) the SEC having overcome their racist past are currently the dominant football conference. The problem with the SEC is how they dropped wrestling and can still refer to themselves as a "conference of character". Until they bring back wrestling they will be 2nd tier to the PAC10, Big12, Big10, Big East, and the ACC. The Yankee commissioner Mike Slive must be spiking the kool-aid you fellas drink to keep you drunk.