Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2008/2009 - JAN 7

In case you didn't notice, Northington isn't #8 anymore and O'leary went out very early at WCI losing to Miles of Oldham in the consolation.  It's not all based on one match.

i know this just asking how oleary went from 19 to 22 after he beat northington who is 14 now

i dint understand how the Lawrence county program isn't ranked. they have the best coaching staff in eastern Kentucky, led by Todd norton and assisted by 3 time state champion Jacob murton and his brother 2 time state champion jarius. theyre gonna a tough team when they get to their regionals. they have 3 really good wrestlers in the Rigsby brothers and Ramsey Compton...theyre young but dont count them out

i dint understand how the Lawrence county program isn't ranked. they have the best coaching staff in eastern Kentucky, led by Todd norton and assisted by 3 time state champion Jacob murton and his brother 2 time state champion jarius. theyre gonna a tough team when they get to their regionals. they have 3 really good wrestlers in the Rigsby brothers and Ramsey Compton...theyre young but dont count them out

So the Murtons are helping out.  So neither one is wrestling for Campbellsville anymore?

hood from moco beat the woodford county 215 and is still unranked? Why isnt chase richie from bourbon county and shanks from Madison Central ranked. Shanks signed middle linebacker for eku.

hood from moco beat the woodford county 215 and is still unranked? Why isnt chase richie from bourbon county and shanks from Madison Central ranked. Shanks signed middle linebacker for eku.

Good for him, he's going to college. This is WRESTLING not FOOTBALL

Where is Lawrence County wrestling this season?  We would like to see them.  They pulled out of two meets we were at this year.

Good for him, he's going to college. This is WRESTLING not FOOTBALL

Haha, you cant base a kid on wrestling, just casue he might be good in football.

Two different sports

One big reply instead of individual responses.  Losing close doesn't justify moving up the rankings.  And highlighting one win doesn't early a lot of points either, especially if you are ignoring the losses on the record.  Give me the whole story.

Almost forgot.  I am a huge fan of the Murtons.  Some of my favorite wrestlers all time.  But they earn you exactly zero, zilch, nada.  Last time I checked, coaches weren't allowed to wrestle your matches for you.

not cryin or nuthin but why am i ranked below gray cooper and foley at heavy wieght when i finished above them at tci. and i beat gray and foley at tci. jus wondering  :|

Why don't you take the time and explain to Ranger that Hood is at 215 for Mont Co and not Fawns (who he has ranked #20) or do you think a JV 215 deserves a #20 state ranking? No disrespect to Fawns intended. Hood has not wrestled Semones at 215 as his first time at 215 this year was at the Region 7 Duals. Check their common opponents at 215 from the regional duals on and it might help you understand the rankings a little better. I'm sure Ritchie and Shanks aren't ranked because the rankings are based upon wrestling performance. What are their records and who have they beat? What does playing middle linebacker have to do with wrestling? Look for Pravasic of HC to move up the rankings at 215 after the 5-Star this weekend.

1  Wood Co  Harrison Courtney  12

2  Bull Cen  Jeremiah Walls  12

3  Lar Co  Bernard Ray  9

4  Cam Co  Jake Lee  11

5  Ryle  Connor Coyle  10

6  Mc Cen  Preston Shoopman  11

7  Fr Co  Josh Bruning  11

8  SC  Austin Stepp  10

9  Har Co  Seth Coy  12

10  Con  Preston Adams  12

11  SO  Spencer Warren  11

12  Sen  Cameron Broussard  11

13  St X  Ross Robinson  11

14  PRP  William Northington  10

15  CH  Eric Jaggers  11

16  Meade  Nelson Mason Jr  12

17  JH  Max Malito 

18  Ft Knox  Brian Frazier  11

19  BS  Najee Caldren 

20  Tri  Adam Gunn 

21  Old Co  Jacob Miles  12

22  Sou  Brody O'Leary  10

23  Man  Tyler Ford  12

24  Irq  Lantis Weatherington 

25  JC  John Conley 

26  Chr Co  Jeron Trice 

27  Un Co  Kenneth Brummett  8

28  Cen  Roy Sublett 

29  Vall  Kasey Autry  11

30  Hop  Chad Jordan 

31  Eas  Hunter Boroff  11

32  Cald Co  Robert Moll 

33  Laf  David Kenner 

34  0  0 

35  0  0 

Robert Moll is 152 for Caldwell, Steven Lamb is our 160

Get one of the thousand Tates Creek guys no here to send me the brackets for the TCI and I'll get that info.  All I hear about are the numerous matches Gray has lost.

Tates Creek TCI results:

103 Abney (23-3) Beat Hanley( Laf), Yenter (Camp), and lost to Milford (Dun)

112 Brown (21-2) Beat Junes (Frank), Mims (HC), Milford (Dun), and lost to Bryant (Laf)

119 Davis (19-5) Beat Susatia (McC), Berry (BS), Bowen (JC), and lost to Zarth (HC)

125 Hedges (27-0) Beat Wolfe (SK), and Schneider (Camp)

130 Kerr (16-10) lost to Whalen (HC) and Courtney (WC)

135 Stockwell (20-5) Beat Bulingham (Laf), Bridges (SK), Caudill (JC), and lost to Spahr (Camp)

140 Kimbell (18-6) Beat Stringer (Dun), Preston (JC), and lost twice to Suter (BS)

145 Lalonde (20-6)Beat Powell (SK), Coulter (BUL), and went 1-1 with Petrella (Ash)

152 Wright (23-4) Beat Daily (Hol), hestnut (SK), Bell (Dan), and lost t Black (Camp)

160 Kinsel (10-9) Lost to Conley (JC) and Brunning (frank)

171 Soard (5-4) Beat Davis (WH), Fair (Mad), and lost to Leddy (Dun), and Perry (McC)

189 Griggs (22-0) Beat Bryant (Laf), and Jones (Holmes)

215 Kinder (18-3) Beat Holbrook (WH), Hub (Dun),  lost to Brown (Laf),and went 1-1 with VanWinkle (SK)

285 Gray (21-6)Beat Combs (Dun), Cooper (HC) twice, and lost to Childrewy (BS) and Staton (McC)

Get one of the thousand Tates Creek guys no here to send me the brackets for the TCI and I'll get that info.  All I hear about are the numerous matches Gray has lost.

Nathan Gray has beaten Trey Gentry (Woodford)

Grant Stringer from PLD beat #27   AB   Kaleb Patrella in the semis at TCI.

I think he's also beaten #19 TC Nick Lalonde and #30 HC John Walton