Sign in to follow this  
bigdaddy

Bryce Alexander

Former region one wrestler Bryce Alexander is wrestling in Maryville Mo. The latest update on how

he is doing in the show me state is undefeated thus far. He beat the 5th ranked 152 in class A.

Missouri has three divisions in their high school wrestling alignment. Alexander was a standout for

the former Henderson Co. team. Alexander and UC's Luke Ervin had three tight match's last season

with Ervin going 2-1 against Alexander.

Missouri has 4 classes not three. Bryce is currently ranked number 3 at 152. I always wondered  how a Kentucky boy would do over here in Missouri. Bryce is representing well.

Shake, North of St. Joseph almost to Iowa. Probably 45 minutes from Iowa border. Maryville skips across the border every once in awhile so they get some good competition. He could reasonably the number one seed coming out of his region.

Teh best thing about Bryce now is that he went from a colonel to a spoofhound. Have no idea what that is but it has to be better than a colonel.

Teh best thing about Bryce now is that he went from a colonel to a spoofhound. Have no idea what that is but it has to be better than a colonel.

I rather be a COLONEL..all day everyday  :-D

Shake, North of St. Joseph almost to Iowa. Probably 45 minutes from Iowa border. Maryville skips across the border every once in awhile so they get some good competition. He could reasonably the number one seed coming out of his region.

Those are some very good directions Rider, Its about 35 miles to the town of Braddyville, which is the closest town in Iowa to maryville, however it isnt a straight shot so it does take about 45 min.

Been up that way a few times. My wife used to live in Tarkio and ran with some girls from Rock Port. They always talk about going over to Maryville to hang out when we are up that away.

ya i know some people and places up there from spending time with family  but maryville really isnt anything much to talk about. But anyway more on topic, Alexander is knocking aroud in class one while most of the great missouri wrestlers are in division 3 and 4.

You might be in Kentucky Blue Eyes but I live in Missouri :-D. You're right about the top kids in three and four there fearless. I would say overall Kentucky would be closest to class 2 maybe 3 in overall talent. Pretty sure our best schools could not compete with the likes of Oak Park and Blue Springs.

You might be in Kentucky Blue Eyes but I live in Missouri :-D. You're right about the top kids in three and four there fearless. I would say overall Kentucky would be closest to class 2 maybe 3 in overall talent. Pretty sure our best schools could not compete with the likes of Oak Park and Blue Springs.

Ecspecially with the likes of Ryan Mango and his older brother spenser who is now an olympian

I received the following update on Bryce from his Dad earlier today:

"The good run continues.  Bryce is 15-0 with 14 pins and one tech-fall.  Has not been in the 3 period yet.

He wrestled on Saturday 4 times and his first 3 matches totaled :40 seconds.  Fourth one went a whole 50 seconds."

The MEC Conference tournament was on Saturday and Bryce commonly known as kentucky by teammates pinned his way to the finals and tech falled for MEC All Conference, Maryville is a Class 1 school all others school in the conference are Class 2. He is currently ranked 2nd in State he pinned the number three kid last week in a dual he will not see the 1st seed kid in 152 untill Districts and they will prolly be on opposite sides, which means that match be the same way the state championship

Bryce took first at the district wrestling tournament last weekend for Class 1 District 4. He beat Jake Rhoad 9-8 after pinning him earlier in the season. Rhoad is ranked at #2 in the state at 152 lbs. He wrestles in the state tournament starting Thursday morning in Columbia, MO. The event ends with finals at 4 on Saturday afternoon.