Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2008/2009 - JAN 1

Josh Bell from Western Hills who was in the finals at the WCI (@189) is dropping to 171.

right now he actually has the number 2 seed at the tci, behind nick leddy at 171.

[glow=red,2,300]15 JH Max Malito[/glow]

16 Ft Knox Brian Frazier 11

17 Tri Adam Gunn

18 Old Co Jacob Miles 12

19 Sou Brody O'Leary 10

20 Man Tyler Ford 12

21 JC John Conley

22 Un Co Hunter Ratley

23 Irq Lantis Weatherington

[glow=red,2,300]24 BS Najee Caldren[/glow]

i thought najee caldren beat max malito at wci. why is he ranked so low? from what i saw it was i very solid win too.[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]15 JH Max Malito[/glow]

16 Ft Knox Brian Frazier 11

17 Tri Adam Gunn

18 Old Co Jacob Miles 12

19 Sou Brody O'Leary 10

20 Man Tyler Ford 12

21 JC John Conley

22 Un Co Hunter Ratley

23 Irq Lantis Weatherington

[glow=red,2,300]24 BS Najee Caldren[/glow]

Good question.  Basically, I haven't seen anything else out of Caldren and Malito has a couple of good wins.  A good showing at the TCI for Caldren and he will shoot up the list.

i thought najee caldren beat max malito at wci. why is he ranked so low? from what i saw it was i very solid win too.[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

What! Wci is not fixed for woodford it takes just as long to start any other tournament. The bracketing is done with all coaches present, why would the other coaches let woodford fix the wci? Doesn't make much sence. 

Really it makes perfect sense. 

1.  Woodford always ensures the brackets favor them (ever wonder why it takes them so long to start the tournement every single year and it is always technical difficulties?)

2.  The state tournement is a completely different creature than WCI.  

Obviously not based on the results. :-D

anthony cantrell from johnson central is NOT wrestling...ryan harlow is there heavy weight and he looks good. i faced him last night and he was beating me 2-0 until about 30 seconds left and i pushed into him and held him on his back till time ran out.

i was mistaken. jordon is wrestling. all i know is that last year he got a full ride to ohio state or something like that and they told him not to wrestle. and i have not heard ne thing about him. i guess he wrestled last week though. if he got third...who got 1st and second?

i was mistaken. jordon is wrestling. all i know is that last year he got a full ride to ohio state or something like that and they told him not to wrestle. and i have not heard ne thing about him. i guess he wrestled last week though. if he got third...who got 1st and second?