Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2008/2009 - DEC 27

have seen bracco  abney  milford all firsthand and goff from seneca is the best of the bunch.  Probably the quickest and the strongest of the entire group.  Not sure  how technically sound he is but he is very overpowering.  He will be in the final 4 of state.

at 135 it has josh moss and cody guiler like #'s 6 and 5.

moss beat cody at 140, have they both dropped to 135 anyone know?

I know Moss wrestled 135 over the weekend and I believe Guiler and Podgorski were waiting for Christmas and the 2 pounds to drop down.

moss hasn't wrestled 135 yet  he wrestled at 140 for harrison county tourney

Are you sure?  Maybe I misunderstood him and he hasn't made it yet, but I know he planned to be down last weekend.

Are you sure?  Maybe I misunderstood him and he hasn't made it yet, but I know he planned to be down last weekend.

He's right Ranger. Moss had the intentions of dropping to 137 this weekend but was asked by Coach to weigh in at 140. However he did weigh in at 138.6 and intends to be down to weight for the 5 star classic.

y is kyle teery still ranked 17th and y is erik jaggers ranked at 152 he is 160 and robert robey is 15 and on lost yo tanner cole by a point to day and erik jaggers alomost pinned nelson mason jr

y is kyle teery still ranked 17th and y is erik jaggers ranked at 152 he is 160 and robert robey is 15 and on lost yo tanner cole by a point to day and erik jaggers alomost pinned nelson mason jr

First, slow down and try to type in English if you want someone to pay attention to what you say.  Second, one match doesn't make a season.  Who have these guys lost to?  I don't feel like looking it up, but I bet they're not undefeated.  Third, I rank them where I think they will end up in the post season.  If Jaggers has no intention of dropping them I should see in the results that he is still wrestling 160 in January and will likely make the adjustment.  Finally, this isn't real time.  Updates are made about once a week.

he has beat like 5 or 6 people in front of him and beat kirby

Okay, now I know that he beat Goodwine.  When the next rankings come out it will reflect that information.  It is not that complicated.