Sign in to follow this  
tc125

Most memorable...

What is your most memorable wrestling experience ever? whether it was when you won a certain tournament, or whenever someone else won a tournament.

i have quite a few but i am only going to mention a few.

the most recent being last year when zac brown went into triple over time with dakota kincer at state and ending up beating him. that's one of the most exciting matchs i have ever seen him my life.

another great experience was watching coty lewis lose to ross frasier at region 7's regional tournament my freshman year. that match was full of action, and ross wrestled his little midget butt off.  :-D

the last one im going to mention, is from two years ago. we almost witnessed history being erased with this one. travis sullivan was losing to d.c. evans at state with like 35 seconds left and sullivan was on his back. everyone had counted him out and already marked his first loss down of his wrestling career. then before anyone knew what was going on, sullivan was free and on top, pinning evans with like 10 seconds left on the clock.

it's matches like those that make wrestling the best sport. i'm proud to be a part of it, even if i hate it... :-D

the last one im going to mention, is from two years ago. we almost witnessed history being erased with this one. travis sullivan was losing to d.c. evans at state with like 35 seconds left and sullivan was on his back. everyone had counted him out and already marked his first loss down of his wrestling career. then before anyone knew what was going on, sullivan was free and on top, pinning evans with like 10 seconds left on the clock.

The Sulivan / Evans match incredible!