20   PD   Curtis Madison

21   Fr Co   Wood Smith

22   Meade   Joey Carter

23   NH   Russell Rowlett

24   TC   Brandon Stockwell

25   Bou Co   Jose Soriano

he did to its on his bracket

thats 500 jump lunges for you

i hope for your sake your right, because if your not thats about 1000 jump lunges for you for telling your coach what to do.

First Fahy didn't just move in.  He has been around for at least a few years.  No middle schoolers can compete for Trinity.  And I'm hearing that Kincer will not make 103, so no matchup between these two.

sorry i was mistaken, i thought i kept reading somewhere that he was a transplant. why doesnt trinity allow middle schoolers to wrestle for them?

he said he was tired of it and now hes swimming

thats where he got it. but there was talk oaf more than one person quitting. probably just a big misunderstanding.

a little history about shawn112

ive had this account for 3 years and in 3 years ive only wrestled 112 once

ive had my account for three years as well, and i've only wrestled 125 all three years...

ive had my account for three years as well, and i've only wrestled 125 all three years...

lol... ive had my account for a couple months, and ive wrestled 385 every season...

sorry i was mistaken, i thought i kept reading somewhere that he was a transplant. why doesnt trinity allow middle schoolers to wrestle for them?

As I understand it, it is a school policy.  But being a private school they don't have a "district" where kids funnel through the system to Trinity.  I'm guessing with all of the historical controversy over recruiting they have the no MS policy to minimize the issues.

As I understand it, it is a school policy.  But being a private school they don't have a "district" where kids funnel through the system to Trinity.  I'm guessing with all of the historical controversy over recruiting they have the no MS policy to minimize the issues.

yeah, if there wasn't the no MS policy we would be hearing all kinds of drama, as im pretty sure St.X did for Knable.

i didnt think John Fahy was that good

i mean i knew he was going to win state but after seeing him wrestle that Blair kid i think his 103 season could be just as good as Elliott 103 season was

these kids are beasts

is the video on beasts site?

i didnt think John Fahy was that good

i mean i knew he was going to win state but after seeing him wrestle that Blair kid i think his 103 season could be just as good as Elliott 103 season was

these kids are beasts

I don't think Elliott Martin was that far ahead of the competition.  Bradbury was right there with him.  Elam and Johnson were competitive with him.  Right now it looks like Fahy is in another league.

Elliot Martin was no way as far ahead of the competition as Fahy is. Elliot clearly had some better competition, but I'm not too sure that Elliot would be able to beat Fahy. I think that I would actually take John Fahy over Elliot Martin. Anyways, Fahy is going to be untested in Ky this year and more than likely undefeated in Ky. I would be very surprised if he lost to an in state opponent.

The Keaton starks kid at 125lb wrestiled 130 this past weekend and went 4-1 and placed 3erd at the caldwel county tournament. He has not wrestiled at 125 yet. just thought i would throw that out there

The Keaton starks kid at 125lb wrestiled 130 this past weekend and went 4-1 and placed 3erd at the caldwel county tournament. He has not wrestiled at 125 yet. just thought i would throw that out there

spell check?

I thought it was a KHSAA rule.  Private schools don't have a middle school feeder for the kids to go to so there is no way for them to wrestle for the high school.  You have to live in the district for the middle school that feeds into the high school, at least here in Jefferson County.  However it doesn't seem to always work out that way......But they are allowed to wrestle for the middle school programs (clubs) and then wrestle when they get to high school.  The recruiting thing isn't getting kids from Catholic Grade schools to the Catholic High school, more so the ones going from public middle schools to catholic high schools. 

alright ranger 1st day of region 7 duals is officially over and some interesting things happened.

first off josh moss was wrestling extremely well today, i think he only lost one match all day, i dont recall who it was to. he wrestled cody guiler, and they were tied up either 5 5 or 6 6, and with like ten seconds left guiler gave up the takedown to lose the match.

alright ranger 1st day of region 7 duals is officially over and some interesting things happened.

first off josh moss was wrestling extremely well today, i think he only lost one match all day, i dont recall who it was to. he wrestled cody guiler, and they were tied up either 5 5 or 6 6, and with like ten seconds left guiler gave up the takedown to lose the match.

Josh Moss did have a very good showing at Region Duals. Beating Cody Guiler 7-5 on a blast double with seconds remaining. I necessarily wouldn't say that Guiler gave up the takedown. It looked to me that moss was dominant the entire match when it came to the take down. Josh Moss did lose to Bryan Thompson though. Final score was 6-5. Moss took a half a$$ shot and ended up losing with seconds left. Moss is improving every week and could easily place top 4 this year in the state tourney.

Kasey Hedges pinned Travis K. from Woodford while down 11-6 from a defensive position it was an excellent move.

Aaron Mayes dec. Nathan Gray 8-3.

Steven Kimbrell dec. Bryan Thompson 4-2

Robert Bracco dec. Pat Milford

robert v milford match was 8-3