Sign in to follow this  
grapplearms

Coaches

Hey Pin2,

Have you been eating those moon pies and RC colas? haha

As you were.

haha guys see you can be at home sitting around play video games eating moon pies and drinkin rc colas...

when he teaches us fireman carry he brings up the three stoogies

haha great times in the room

another is "it'll make you strong"

this summer i'd be saying that about anything.

if we're getting crushed by heavier guys or something "Good! it makes ya stronggg"

Z, it'll make you strong.

As a first year head coach i would say that coach walls does a good job of getting ready for a match, he would always joke about if  someone that you were about to wrestle, would be talking smack, and most of the time he is serious, and other times he just makes you laugh, he is a funny guy to hang out with. mickey walls just had that natural ability my freshman and sophomore year, and now he is back as assistant coach so he always gets us ready.

As a first year head coach i would say that coach walls does a good job of getting ready for a match, he would always joke about if  someone that you were about to wrestle, would be talking smack, and most of the time he is serious, and other times he just makes you laugh, he is a funny guy to hang out with. mickey walls just had that natural ability my freshman and sophomore year, and now he is back as assistant coach so he always gets us ready.

That isn't a reference to me there is it?

one time we were having an etremely hard practice before state dauls and the coach noticed two seniors not practicing so he ran in the bathroom and yelled "were out here trying to win a state championhip and your in their pooping" it was hilarious another quote he uses all the time is by dan gable "if you only practiced on the days you felt like practicing you wouldn't get any better"

Coach Carr was hilarious but serious at the same time.  He could make you look like a fool and you didn't even know it.  He was, or is I should say, a master at getting in people's heads and coaching all his wrestlers differently to achieve their potential.