Sign in to follow this  
ptwrestling1

hoptown

Hoptowns having something this week? We dont have anything scheduled and we need something....i thought the orange and black was last weekend?

it was last saturday, caldwell won it

Watch Caldwell County.  Jason Walls will be a heck of a high school coach.  He will build that program starting with younger kids - taking them up to Indiana and down to Tennessee off-season.  Give him 4 years and, along with Dennis at Union County, will have Region 1 back up as one of the top Regions in the state.

Watch Caldwell County.  Jason Walls will be a heck of a high school coach.  He will build that program starting with younger kids - taking them up to Indiana and down to Tennessee off-season.  Give him 4 years and, along with Dennis at Union County, will have Region 1 back up as one of the top Regions in the state.

Ya they were great, cancelling their dual with us. Just incredible

http://www.kentuckynewera.com/articles/2008/12/08/sports/paid/doc493d71a12d39f426822626.prt

Caldwell claims Orange and Black championship

From staff reports

Published: Monday, December 8, 2008 2:08 PM CST

Although Hopkinsville had seven individual champions, Caldwell County scored 39.5 points and edged the hosts for the championship of the Orange and Black Invitational on Saturday.

Matt Smith (119 pounds), Gavin Agnew (171) and Tanner Flynn picked up individual championships for Caldwell County.

Calloway County took third followed by Christian County

I guess this weekend you can stop talking and wrestle. That's what its all about anyway, right? BY the way I used to love it when people talked tough, just gave me some bulletin board material.

I hope so, I was ready to face caldwell and I don't like matches being cancelled on me

that was beyond our control, we had a lot of people sick and still hurt from saturday, we would have only had 6 wrestlers heathy and on weight, i didnt like canceling it either but just wait until saturday you will get your match