Sign in to follow this  
clanman23

Backflip Wrestling Move

I would like to hear the rationale for making it illegal.

It is for safety reasons.  I don't know the exact details off the top of my head, but I can think of 2 good reason.  One we saw over the summer.  The guy "diving" can kick the other wrestler in the face by accident or on purpose.  Second, the "diver" could land on his head.

It is for safety reasons.  I don't know the exact details off the top of my head, but I can think of 2 good reason.  One we saw over the summer.  The guy "diving" can kick the other wrestler in the face by accident or on purpose.  Second, the "diver" could land on his head.

i could envision someone very easily breaking an arm whilst attempting this.

It's fun to see when it's done correctly. It's Even better when every one yells at the ref because he doesn't say anything about it.

its a gud move if u kno how to doo it.....but there are sum tards tht dont which makes it dangerious for the person trying to defend it and the attemptor

its a gud move if u kno how to doo it.....but there are sum tards tht dont which makes it dangerious for the person trying to defend it and the attemptor

right what he said....what ever it was that he said. just kidding good point man.

It's dangerous period dude, what if the guy defending pushes the guy just slightly the guy who KNOWS how to do the backflip probably just broke his neck. There are easier ways to get a reversal that aren't potentially dangerous.

I would say that its more of a technical, flashy, look at me getting two points on this kid, type move. Just throw in a wizzer for christ's sake... lol

I would say that its more of a technical, flashy, look at me getting two points on this kid, type move. Just throw in a wizzer for christ's sake... lol

Yes that's exactly what it is a "flashy move". Basics will win every time.