overtimeking

285 lbs!

Jordan Whiting really impressed me at state last year.

the top 4 hwts all can win it...croney is capable of wining it if he comes to wrestle...thats who i am going for...whiting can be beat

Jordan whiting only tackles people, hes big with no technique. the sad part is he will probably win state this year...  :-(

i heard that whiting wasn't wrestling this year...

i could see him not wrestling this year due to his scholarship to ohio state and not taking the risk of getting hurt like the guy from Fern Creek Chaney i believe his name was

if whiting got 3rd in state with no skill I would say hes on roids, and got kicked off the team for tacking them. I realy dont know Im gussing

what a dumb unintelligent comment to make. why is it that if someone sees someone thats really muscular they assume they're on steroids? i dont personnally know jordan whiting, but even if he is on steroids, thats his business and not up for the topics of discussion for scared little boys like yourself. go find something better to do than down a very hard working athlete.

what cant handle the comments being thrown in your direction? like i said earlier go find something better to do than down hard working athletes.

i never once doubted your wrestling abilities, or your strength. just trying to state that theres no reason to get on public fouroms and state that you think a certain person is taking steroids. whether it be serious cause you saw it, or meant to be taken funny.

Nothing Just Curies

I might just pull my hair out the next time I see this guy misspell another word. Seriously, there is spell check button at the bottom; press it right before you post. You are proving that people in Eastern KY really are just dumb rednecks. So do us all a favor and don't fall into the stereotype.

I might just pull my hair out the next time I see this guy misspell another word. Seriously, there is spell check button at the bottom; press it right before you post. You are proving that people in Eastern KY really are just dumb rednecks. So do us all a favor and don't fall into the stereotype.

I never noticed that, and I am an honors student. hahaha

now hold on. we dont know if he misspelled a word or not. maybe "curies" is a slang term that means happy or hungry that only eastern kentucky people say. we shouldnt just jump to conclusions. haha