Sign in to follow this  
TCmma

i was surfing youtube and saw...

like i said i was on youtube and saw this video of what i think is a harrison county wrestler,( breds on his singlet hinting this) and also a laffyette mat.

the harrison county wrestler trys to lat drop his and completly snaps his arm, i dont know if everyone has already seem this vid, and im just slow and stupid but heres the link

That is Travis Aubrey and Dunbar (can't recall his name) at the state duals from maybe 2005 (?).  I believe it happened during the epic Woodford/Larue battle.

That was Hunter Eade from Dunbar.

It also happend to a kid from Seneca last year at the JV regionals.  I don't know for sure if he broke both arms...but looking at how his arm was shaped like a banana I would have to say that it did.  I heard back from their coach about a week later and he said he was doing good all things considered, but i wonder if he came back out this year???

That is Travis Aubrey and Dunbar (can't recall his name) at the state duals from maybe 2005 (?).  I believe it happened during the epic Woodford/Larue battle.

You're right, I was on the mat (woodfrod/larue) right next to it when it happened. It was insane.