Sign in to follow this  
Avery Zerkle

Golden Cross Wrestling Club

This club is designed for the committed wrestler who wants to reach their full potential. Training with other top notch wrestlers through intense drilling and live wrestling week after week will advance you to the next level. Each practice will physically and mentally challenge you and help you get ready for your next competition. If you are serious about reaching your goals for this upcoming season this club is for you!

Each practice will consist of a short technique lesson, intense drilling, and then live wrestling. Both age groups will have 30

Just a reminder  Sunday Nov. 9th is the first practice. We are currently revamping the wrestling room. Everything is shaping up and looking great. I am excited to get practice started again! Contact me or go to my web page if you have further questions. www.goldencrosswrestling.com

STRIVE FOR THE GOLD!

The Golden Cross Wrestling Club has been in session for 2 weeks now at Cincinnati La Salle High School. There are currently 48 wrestlers registered. No matter what grade, weight, or talent level, we have something to offer. We are getting new elementary kids every week now that football is over. We will also have a Jr. High team that will compete together this year.

If you would like more info you can visit my web page www.goldencrosswrestling.com Click on Club Cross

Here are days and times:

Sunday 5:30-7:00 (K-6) 7:00-8:30(7-12)

Monday 6-7:30 (K-8)

Tuesday 6:00-7:30 (K-6) 7:30-9:00(7-12)

Wed. 6-7:30 (K-8)

Thursday 6:00-7:00 Open Room

Contact me anytime for further info: 937-631-2099

Coach Zerkle

Edit/Delete Message

Great room last night in both groups. Just over 50 kids. The word is getting out so we are getting new wrestlers each practice. The Jr. high/ HS group had 7 state placers last night. If you need to get great intense workouts, come on in. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Anyone looking for some more mat time should consider this club.  Coach Zerkle is doing an excellent job up there guys.  There always seems to be a handful of state qualifiers & placers there, especially any big guys that need to be pushed.  They got kids of all sizes and skill levels, but any bigger guys (189+) that have a hard time finding quality opponents should really go up there!  Coach Zerkle is a big dude, but very agile.  They also got this brute named Matt Koz who's usually there that looks like he could squat a house.

The coaches are very much hands on and wrestle pretty much the whole practice with kids.  Coach Zerkle takes a real interest in his kids' success....whether you wrestle for him or against him, in his club he's all about helping kids achieve their goals.