Sign in to follow this  
dstruck

former wrestlers, mma fighters needed

Jeffersonville Wrestling (Indiana - 1 mile north of Louisville) in conjunction with xmma will be hosting a fight were proceeds go to benefit the Jeff Wrestling program.  If you are a former wrestler, and would like to put your MMA skills to the test in a true MMA Cage, please go to xmma.org to register to be a part of this event on Dec. 6th.

We already have former Jeff wrestlers Hunter Hughes (4x SSQ), and Josh Stith (2x SQ) on board for this event.

for more information contact

dstruck@gcs.k12.in.us

must be over 18 and graduated high school

Jeffersonville Wrestling (Indiana - 1 mile north of Louisville) in conjunction with xmma will be hosting a fight were proceeds go to benefit the Jeff Wrestling program.  If you are a former wrestler, and would like to put your MMA skills to the test in a true MMA Cage, please go to xmma.org to register to be a part of this event on Dec. 6th.

We already have former Jeff wrestlers Hunter Hughes (4x SSQ), and Josh Stith (2x SQ) on board for this event.

for more information contact

dstruck@gcs.k12.in.us

must be over 18 and graduated high school

Wow.. id like to beat the crap outta somebody, but I have NO MMA skills id prolly get my tail handed to me.

What are the weight classes?