7  Brent Weston (FAIR,  )

8  Alex French (DESA,  )

9  Kenny Baily (SHAW, 11)

10  York Bingham (WEST,  )

1  Akeem Bennett (BUCE, 12)

2  Austin Bejasano (MEAD,  )

3  Brody O

this is horrible

Really, I am pretty sure the guy that made the rankings doesn't work for rivals.com nor has a vote for the AP media poll.  Therefore, I wouldn't expect professional work out of him.  This is a guy that volunteers his time for this region to get a brief overview on what is too expected this year.  He has no way of keeping up to date on who is new, what weight class everyone is going, or how much offseason work they have done.  It's an OPINION!  Everyone has one.  No one is stopping you from posting your own version of rankings.  In addition, if you were to make your own version I doubt it would be much better.  So the main point of this presentation is give the guy some slack, and if you don't like something do your best to change it.  I am sure he is open to suggestions.

Really, I am pretty sure the guy that made the rankings doesn't work for rivals.com nor has a vote for the AP media poll.  Therefore, I wouldn't expect professional work out of him.  This is a guy that volunteers his time for this region to get a brief overview on what is too expected this year.  He has no way of keeping up to date on who is new, what weight class everyone is going, or how much offseason work they have done.  It's an OPINION!  Everyone has one.  No one is stopping you from posting your own version of rankings.  In addition, if you were to make your own version I doubt it would be much better.  So the main point of this presentation is give the guy some slack, and if you don't like something do your best to change it.  I am sure he is open to suggestions.

just like meads is in titled to his own opinion you shouldn't get on him for stating his opinions and its a little low to insult his abilities to make his own rankings i mean wow when did you become superman to the defense of the great Gatsby cause i think if it would have bothered him he would of posted himself

just like meads is in titled to his own opinion you shouldn't get on him for stating his opinions and its a little low to insult his abilities to make his own rankings i mean wow when did you become superman to the defense of the great Gatsby cause i think if it would have bothered him he would of posted himself

Ok, first of all let me apologize for not being clear on me saying "In addition, if you were to make your own version I doubt it would be much better."  I did not mean this as an attack against bigmeade, but rather suggesting that the rankings are sufficient enough that if bigmeade was to make his own rankings that they would be so similar that it would not warrant his comment about Gatsby's always being horrible. 

Secondly, I am not slamming Bigmeades opinion, In fact, I would like for Bigmeade to give his opinion, not slam rankings.  I would like to know what he would improve.

Thirdly, you seem to imply that Bigmeade has more of a right to trash Gatsby then I do to defend him.  You also imply that posts should only be two way conversations on this forum.  If this was logical then I could reply to by saying, well if Bigmeade has a problem then he can post himself.  However, that is not a logical defense.

Finally, I will attempt to explain what enticed me to post to start with.  Unlike many other sports (football and basketball) wrestling does not have whole media websites devoted to rankings, predictions, and news.  Those that love wrestling have to turn to these forums to get the up-to-date news on wrestling.  I have great respect for anyone that puts time and effort into putting together rankings.  Not only do they add something to this region, but they also set themselves up for a lot of negative comments. 

I believe that these rankings are for fun and should spark interesting dialogue between opposing schools.  These rankings aren

Stop. Quit. Halt.

Ya'll do this in every topic. Either talk about the rankings or don't post anything. This argument will go on for three pages and not amount to anything.

wow is this really something to argue about. I say one small little thing and you turn this into a serious matter. I barely even say anything on this website and everbody has to pick on me you guys are bullies lol...

Well if i'm going to get gang on jus for saying something as small as that i guess i have nothing else to say.

This is the only reason I do the rankings.  Plus it helps Ranger when he puts out his state rankings.

Now for Mr. Meads,  I do not want you to come up with your own set of rankings (because mine are "horrible").  But, I will challenge you this.  Beat me in a match, and I'll stop doing the rankings.  Don't worry everyone, this is not going to happen.  Him beating me, or myself stopping the rankings.

Also Meads,  I don't know what your whining about.  Last season, I had you ranked as low as 5th and you ended up Region Champ.  Is that all you want.  Some weirdo on the internet to give you your "props" on some rankings that serve no purpose, other than fun.  Since you will not beat me, and I'll continue to do the rankings,  You will not EVER be ranked 1st in region.

Alright.  Good to get that out.  Everyone may commence the bashing and ripping apart of .

and greatgatsby no disrespect to you but if a opinion gets to u like that than i don't know I mean its just like politics everbody has different views on things and i'm not trying to insult you on your rankings, but for you to say that i'm whining thats disrespectful to me because I don't remember complaing last year about rankings actually i could of cared less about rankings and like you said it jus for fun. So what I say can't be for fun either huh?????

This is the only reason I do the rankings.  Plus it helps Ranger when he puts out his state rankings.

Now for Mr. Meads,  I do not want you to come up with your own set of rankings (because mine are "horrible").  But, I will challenge you this.  Beat me in a match, and I'll stop doing the rankings.  Don't worry everyone, this is not going to happen.  Him beating me, or myself stopping the rankings.

Also Meads,  I don't know what your whining about.  Last season, I had you ranked as low as 5th and you ended up Region Champ.  Is that all you want.  Some weirdo on the internet to give you your "props" on some rankings that serve no purpose, other than fun.  Since you will not beat me, and I'll continue to do the rankings,  You will not EVER be ranked 1st in region.

Alright.  Good to get that out.  Everyone may commence the bashing and ripping apart of thegreatgatsby.

Who are you kidding?  You are not just a weirdo on the internet.