Sign in to follow this  
Avery Zerkle

Pre-Season Club- Golden Cross Wrestling

Golden Cross Pre-Season Club- at Cincinnati La Salle High School

This club is designed for the committed wrestler K-12th grade who wants to reach their full potential. It is hard for the committed wrestler to find good pre-season workout partners and intense practices. This club will allow you to training with other top notch wrestlers through intense drilling and live wrestling week after week to prepare you for the upcoming season. Each practice will physically and mentally challenge you no matter what level you are at. If you are serious about reaching your goals for this upcoming season, this club is for you! Extra practices like these is what it takes to move ahead of the competition.

We had a great pre-season group last year consisting of numerous state placers and several state champs! Come and be apart of the great talent.

I have decided not to have practice on Thursdays due to the extensive traveling that I will be doing for my Pre-Season Clinics. I will have to leave on Thursdays for most of them. I am also in the transition of house selling/buying and moving.

Here is the new Info:

Schedule:

The first practice will start on Sept. 14th and continue through October 28th

Practice will be held from 6:30 - 8:00pm every SUNDAY , TUESDAY

* all practices will be held in the Cincinnati La Salle High School wrestling room

Cost:

Discount Value of full membership is $50.00 (save $20) OR Per Session payment is $5.00

I have also had some interest in private lessons. If you are interested in One on One's or groups 6 or less I may be able to work you in.

Avery Zerkle's

Golden Cross Wrestling, LLC

5010 Rhodes Road

Urbana, OH 43078

937-631-2099

www.goldencrosswrestling.com - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

For those of you who do not know me or have not been to a Golden Cross practice, here are a few credentials. I will also have guest clinicians in to help run practices and show their best techniques.

Avery Zerkle

Currently  Head Coach La  Salle  High School

2006-2008 Head Coach Springboro High School

2003-2006 Head Coach Graham Jr. High

2002 Volunteer Assistant Graham High School

2x NCAA Qualifier at Lock Haven University

NCAA Eastern Wrestling League Champ

NCAA Pennsylvania Athletic Conference Champ

Ohio State Champ/State Runner-Up at Graham High School

Jr. National Freestyle Duals National Champ

Jr. National Freestyle All-American

Sr. National All-American

From South: I-75 North to I-74 West. Take the Cheviot/North Bend Road Exit. Turn right off exit onto North Bend Road. At the 2nd traffic light North Bend Road makes a turn to the right - stay on North Bend Road. La Salle is on the right approximately 1/4 mile.

All practices will take place in the De La Salle Athletic Center behind the school. Park behind the school and enter the De La Salle Athletic Center's main entrance. Go down one set of stairs to wrestling room on left.