Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings - 2008/2009 PRESEASON AUG 28

Well Bulldog decided to make me post our roster on the rankings :| I don't know why, but he is Team Captain and i'm just the guy that gets on here

This is our projections

103: Danial Torres 10

112: Robert Wright 10

119: Zach Green 10

125: Jared Smith 12

130: Robbie Sahms 11

135: Tre Such 10

140: Tyler England 11

145: Molly Theal 12

152: Terry Dean 11

160: Tim Nikolao 9

171: Tyler Nikolao 11

189: Colin Balechea 11

215: Conar McVicker 10

285: Kendall Smith 10

Shame Bryce Alexander wont be able to compete at 135 in KY this year. Him and Luke Ervin had some dog fights. They would have been an exciting matchup, maybe in the state finals the way the state tournament goes.  He'll be wrestling in Missourri.  Somebody to keep a look out for.  Scotty Hogan may have had a chance to place at 130.  He beat Joe Young decisively last year and he is ranked #12 in the state......Would have definitely been an exciting year for Henderson County this year......But the coaches had a lot of fun, and the schoolboard and superintendent did not want to hear anymore. I really have to say they left a bad taste in my mouth and really hurt region I wrestling and the sport altogether. 

Lol thanks Brandon, for mentioning me and stickin till the end unlike some people  :roll: you're the best.

kincer will be going 103 again this year he is now weighing under 119 and will going to 103 after christmas. he is on the cross country team and is getting in great shape. he has worked hard all summer to make it possible to go 103. best of luck to him.

I just heard about a kid that just moved on base from like New Jersey. Supposdly he was a 2 time state runner up and won the State Championship at 152 last year. I am trying to find out his name

If this kids really from NJ, he's probably pretty good. If this kid was really a NJ State Champ, I'd say he probably wouldn't lose a match in Kentucky next season. I'm just not seein it though. It seems like every year people get on here and talk about some stud move-in from Oklahoma, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, etc. but the kids either never seen, or not as good as advertised. With the exception of Choate. Newsome, and few others.

If this kids really from NJ, he's probably pretty good. If this kid was really a NJ State Champ, I'd say he probably wouldn't lose a match in Kentucky next season. I'm just not seein it though. It seems like every year people get on here and talk about some stud move-in from Oklahoma, Indiana, Ohio, New Jersey, etc. but the kids either never seen, or not as good as advertised. With the exception of Choate. Newsome, and few others.

Ya I am pretty skeptical as well. We also had a State Qualifier come up from Georgia, but he has told me he is not wrestling.

Neal places at 171, maybe at 189 and not at all at 215.

Not to be mean but matt wasn't he ranked 2nd at 189?

He is top 5 in 215 plus without cutting weight he will be a threat this year..

Simon Kenton's team is shaping up many young ones this year.. Looks to be a great year for them.

Simon Kenton's team is shaping up many young ones this year.. Looks to be a great year for them.

I don't care what weight he wrestles. He places and places high. Especially at at 171 or 215. He's a stud and this year will be his year to show what he's got. Plus, i'm gonna talk him into wearing a matching outfit with me at state this year. Prepare yourselves.

Yes, I seen the ranking and I guess they based that on what he coulda, shoulda, woulda did at state last year.

And who is Robbie Vaughn ?