Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

08-09 Tournament Schedule

Does anyone know where I can find a 2008-2009 Tournament schedule?  I tried the coaches association page but I think it was broken.

All I know for sure is:

10/15-1st day of practice

2/14-Regionals

2/19-21-State

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

WCI will probably be on Dec 29th and 30th (Monday and Tuesday)

State Duals and South Oldham Inv are usually on consecutive weekends in late January.  Can't tell you exactly in what order or what dates though.  I'm guessing the 24th and 31st.

By the way the NCAA National Tournament will be on March 19-21 in St. Louis, MO.  I went last year and it was awesome!  I will be going to the National Duals as well on January 10th and 11th.  Anyone who can go should, it's an awesome experience.

The Christian County Invitational will be the 29th and 30th of December. The 29th will be the JV/Middle School tournament, the Varsity tournament will be the 30th.

My guess is that the Region 7 Dual Tourney will be on Dec 19-20, although it might be the Mon and Tues of the next week 22-23.

King of the Bluegrass (Louisville) will most likely be on Dec 13.

King of the Bluegrass is December 6th. The 5 Star Classic Duals is January 10th, and the Apollo Duals are January 3rd. Is the Lonesome Invitational still December 13th and who do you contact to get into that tournament?

Oldgrappler those are difinite, as Christian Co. will be attending those tournaments. I'm pretty sure the Orange and Black has been moved to the 6th.

It would be great if we had a master tournament list with contact information, teams attending, etc.  Any ideas?

True. That was most helpful last year when someone did it. It'd be nice to have again.