Sign in to follow this  
SnapDrag

Best chance to win state this year

What team do you believe has the best chance of winning state this year?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What team do you believe has the best chance of winning state this year?

• Campbell Co.
    • Trinity
    • North Hardin
    • Union Co.
    • Ryle

CAMPBELL COUNTY they got the Ilg brother and John Hale from Newport three state placer

w/ the ppl they are brining back..and the addition of the ilg brothers and hale i see them pushing top 3

well i don't see anybody that can stop Jake Ilg or Nate Ilg this year they have been to at least 5 camp and plan on going to more and being at campbell county with better coaching they shoud have a perfect year....

well i don't see anybody that can stop Jake Ilg or Nate Ilg this year they have been to at least 5 camp and plan on going to more and being at campbell county with better coaching they shoud have a perfect year....

I wouldn't quite say perfect...

think Brad Hitchings, Ryan Kelly and Ichiro chiba.

Both of them will definately place yes, but they're gonna have to fight for that state title

What matking is trying to point out is that.

1. neither will probably meet Hitchings.

2. Jacob already defeated Chiba in thier meeting.

3. If one does meet Kelly they now have superior coaching (his words) and will be able to handle them.

These are solid assumptions, but it is still strong words (perfect year).  They must contend with several Ohio teams since Campbell spends the majority of their time in Ohio tourneys.