Sign in to follow this  
Bryce Alexander.

Region 1

I guess Payne would pin both of them if they had magnets on their backs and they were forced to wrestle on metal.  You might want to slow the roll this early in the year.

dee allen wont be wrestling this year due  to some in school errors...

so its mark payne vs jimmy jones at 189

i think ill have to sit down and think of who will be where for the full finals...

alright how do you think heavy weight will look Tanner Flynn from caldwell is a beast this year, he was one of the best last year but broke his hand 2 weeks before region, i think it will be between tanner and Houston for 1st. and mark payne isnt all that good, all he does is stall and waits for the other wrestler to mess up, he has no technique.

alright how do you think heavy weight will look Tanner Flynn from caldwell is a beast this year, he was one of the best last year but broke his hand 2 weeks before region, i think it will be between tanner and Houston for 1st. and mark payne isnt all that good, all he does is stall and waits for the other wrestler to mess up, he has no technique.

payne is not a very technical wrestle...but stalling..no the guy is constantly moving..really think nobody in region will be able to hold him down on the mat not sayin he is untouchable...

kiper 140-145, lynch prolly 152, and idk yet...haha i weigh like 189 right now and imma start cuttin weight but i talked to caoch miller nad he seems to think id be good at 189 or even 215....i think im going 171

I just always wanted to wrestle you and the more competition at 171 the better. It's gonna be a little thin and i'd hate for one of our best to jump to 189.

u guys underestimate payne it will be payne and the caldwell kid

and houson should walk away with regionals this year

it will be payne vs union(either jones or mckinney who some some varsity time..via deciding match at state duals)

well i think the team to look out for is christian county.

we are starting early to make our expectations possible to reach

they have a really experience line-up for the year and we expect nothing but the best.

no i was talkin about regionals

and also a somewat of a new commer mauricio ramos hes a sleeper but watch out for him this year 140