Sign in to follow this  
Buddhabomb528

Finals Predictions

189 or 215 I would like to know myself :?

Neal is a weight cutter, like most of the SK guys.  For some guys it is just part of wrestling.  I think he ends up at 189.

I think it would be fantastic if the state brackets were not determined based on random placement of what region you are from and how you finished in the region.  It should be based on real rankings which assess the skills skills and ability of the wrestler.  Then we would really see some real State title matches in the final match under the lights instead of in the quarter or semifinals.  I realize the challenges with this type of approach and have watched the banter over the years so I know it is unrealistic to assume it will ever happen.  But it doesn't hurt to dream.

103. john fahy vs bracco/paden

112.bradbury vs dee leavell

119.matt zarth vs micheal osborne

125.aaron carr vs caleb scheider/kyle terry

130.caleb ervin vs jordan murphy

135.josh johnson vs matt slone

140.justin davis vs korey shotwell

145.Grant Ohlman  vs dusty brown

152.issac ervin vs des jakes

160.harrison courtney vs bernard ray

171.brad hitchings vs sean garcia-chavez

189.ryan houchens vs brad stafford

215.ichiro chiba vs jacob ilg

HWT.jordan whiting vs glenn frost

I think it would be fantastic if the state brackets were not determined based on random placement of what region you are from and how you finished in the region.  It should be based on real rankings which assess the skills skills and ability of the wrestler.  Then we would really see some real State title matches in the final match under the lights instead of in the quarter or semifinals.  I realize the challenges with this type of approach and have watched the banter over the years so I know it is unrealistic to assume it will ever happen.  But it doesn't hurt to dream.

I agree but your right it will never happen. Could you imagine the seed meeting. Someone would get shot,and two weeks later it still wouldn't be finished. It would be easier to balance the National Budget!!!!!

I agree but your right it will never happen. Could you imagine the seed meeting. Someone would get shot,and two weeks later it still wouldn't be finished. It would be easier to balance the National Budget!!!!!

I'm not going to get into this AGAIN, but I completely disagree.  There would likely be a stabbing or two, but I think it could be handled in a couple hours.  But I always say only seat the region champs and everyone else falls in according to the current draw system.

103. john fahy vs bracco/paden

112.bradbury vs dee leavell

119.matt zarth vs micheal osborne

125.aaron carr vs caleb scheider/kyle terry

130.caleb ervin vs jordan murphy

135.josh johnson vs matt slone

140.justin davis vs korey shotwell

145.Grant Ohlman  vs dusty brown

152.issac ervin vs des jakes

160.harrison courtney vs bernard ray

171.brad hitchings vs sean garcia-chavez

189.ryan houchens vs brad stafford

215.ichiro chiba vs jacob ilg

HWT.jordan whiting vs glenn frost

I agree with everything but 25 and Jude should be thrown in at 52

I'm not going to get into this AGAIN, but I completely disagree.  There would likely be a stabbing or two, but I think it could be handled in a couple hours.  But I always say only seat the region champs and everyone else falls in according to the current draw system.

I would vote for Ranger to chair the process...let's try it for one year and if it doesn't work, it can't be any worse than it is today.

I would vote for Ranger to chair the process...let's try it for one year and if it doesn't work, it can't be any worse than it is today.

I hear you.  All I hear is it won't work so we can't even try.  I could even be held at the KHSAA office in Lexington for coaches who want to come in with a conference call option.  That way if coaches get out of line the commissioners can "officiate" or hand out penalties.  Oh well, here I go again.  Dreaming of doing something simple and reasonable that would improve the highlight event of the season.

well then state what you disagree with about 25 then?

Um i'd either throw Palmer or Hedges (if having a good tourney) in their to get pinned by Carr.

I just really don't see Terry or Schnider in there. Either way I believe who ever goes into the finals with Carr will get pinned.

Um i'd either throw Palmer or Hedges (if having a good tourney) in their to get pinned by Carr.

I just really don't see Terry or Schnider in there. Either way I believe who ever goes into the finals with Carr will get pinned.

Let's hope Carr will be more prepared at state than his older brother was 2 years ago.

Sorry to offend you.  Who cares if he is on another level? ANd what does that even mean?

You whine too much.

You criticize to much. Just shut your mouth and read what I type, if you dont have anything informative to write back then please dont reply. You dont like my posts-dont read them. And who are you to tell me that i whine too much? But your opinion means nothing to me, so i will continue to ascess the kentucky wrestling seen as i wish, and you can continue to sit around with no life and try to make kids feel bad about their selves. GROW UP!

noway...well idk i just cant see carr winning after last years state tourny

I dont see either one of these even making it to Carr. If he does make it to the finals.

I think it might be these two

NH  Terrance Demery

Cam Co  Caleb Schneider

Plus Logsdon beat Lenz at region duals and he's been pinned by Zarth twice already (although I still think Zarth and Logsdon will have a close match before this yrs over).

I understand that, but he beat Lenz by 1 late with Lenz spotting him 5 pds.  I am just thinking out loud that if for some reason he doesn't get down to 114 and goes 119(121)  Then he would be thrown in the mix with Zarth and Osbourne.

i put kyle up thier cause im pretty sure he beat palmer in the off season and i think he will do it again, and he looked great agaisnt Demery, if it is him and carr in the finals i doubt he gets pinned

Here is another addition of my predictions later in the season:

103-Fahy vs Goff

112-Warra vs Bradbury (go fairdale, lol)

119-Zarth vs Osbourne

125-Carr vs Schneider

130-Ervin vs Murphy

135-Johnson vs Ervin

140-Shotwell vs Davis

145-Jude vs Brown

152-Ervin vs Jakes

160-Courtney vs Ray

171-Hitchings vs Hogben

189-Houchens vs Bradford

215-Chiba vs Ilg

285-Whiting vs Staten

You criticize to much. Just shut your mouth and read what I type, if you dont have anything informative to write back then please dont reply. You dont like my posts-dont read them. And who are you to tell me that i whine too much? But your opinion means nothing to me, so i will continue to ascess the kentucky wrestling seen as i wish, and you can continue to sit around with no life and try to make kids feel bad about their selves. GROW UP!

Eat it.

You whine too much.  Also it is assess, not ascess.