4.  like troxell

5.  drew newberry

6.  omar jarvis

7.  alex murphy

8.  nick paden

9.  brent hitchings

10. jc carr

after 1/2 not sure of the right order.

Well I was getting ready to say Kevin Cooper is one of the best because I think that he's better than about half the kids on that list but I see that the High School State results have him listed as a 7th grader. :-o

my list:

1.  john Fahy

2.  jj jude

3.  bernard ray

4.  like troxell

5.  drew newberry

6.  omar jarvis

7.  alex murphy

8.  nick paden

9.  brent hitchings

10. jc carr

shawn hull should be up there.. hes a beast of a kid.

my list:

1.  john Fahy

2.  jj jude

3.  bernard ray

4.  like troxell

5.  drew newberry

6.  omar jarvis

7.  alex murphy

8.  nick paden

9.  brent hitchings

10. jc carr

jj jude doesnt count hes like 16. i mean come on man!

:lol:

I'm gonna go ahead and start it. I know everyone will join in...

JJ Jude is so old, he set next to Moses in the third grade.

JJ Jude grinds coffee with his teeth and boils the water with the intensity of his rage.

I'm gonna go ahead and start it. I know everyone will join in...

JJ Jude is so old, he set next to Moses in the third grade.

JJ Jude grinds coffee with his teeth and boils the water with the intensity of his rage.

jj jude is soooo old he prolly drove to middle school state last year.....seriously tho i think he did

hahahahaha

all of yall that are saying jj is 16 years old are just making yourself look stupid because i know for a fact that hes only 15

haha okay, 15 year old 8th grader not much of a difference

i was 15 in the 8th grade and im 17 now going into my junior year and ill be 18 when it ends

so shut up

good job u can wrestle senior year, its still pathetic to be a 15 year old 8th grader

Ahh pathetic is a strong word. 

Being 15 when you are an 8th grader denotes that you are only 1 year behind.

Most 8th graders are 14 when the year ends.  With this in mind you have no idea why they may be behind one year.  Young kids mature at a variety of different rates.  K-3rd graders are nowhere close to being equal in maturity. 

Many of the kids that are retained in these grades are because of maturity.  By the time they are 8th graders or in high school their maturity has caught up and they are probably more mature than those in the same grade.  It also allows them to succeed easier in the classroom. 

In the end they recieve the same education and learn the same as everyone else that graduates.  So what if it takes them a little longer at least they completed their education.  Would you also put down a 25-30 year old college freshman?  And yes they are able to play sports at that age in college as long as their 10 semester hours have not been used up. 

Mr Jude may have an advantage now while he is 8-10, but when he becomes an 11th and 12th grader the age will make little difference in his wrestling, his skill will determine how well he does.

good job u can wrestle senior year, its still pathetic to be a 15 year old 8th grader

They say ignorance is bliss.  In my opinoin you must be extremely blissfull.

Ahh pathetic is a strong word.  <snip>

but when he becomes an 11th and 12th grader the age will make little difference in his wrestling, his skill will determine how well he does.

I disagree. I would bet that for most athletes their largest gains in strength are when they jump from 18 years to nineteen. This is a huge advantage in wrestling.

i disagree with age being a factor in someones wrestling. it doesnt matter how old a wrestler is. what matters is how hard the wrestler works at becoming a better wrestler.

I would bet that for most athletes their largest gains in strength are when they jump from 18 years to nineteen. This is a huge advantage in wrestling.

If this is indeed true then all a wrestler really needs to do is hit the weights.  This is an age old argument. 

I may agree with you if he is in one of the top three wt. classes 189,215, or Hwt.  And maybe slightly in 160 and 171. 

However for a wrestler to be one of the top wrestlers he needs more technique than strength to win a title.  Strength helps overcome any deficiencies in a wrestlers technique but a solid technical wrestler will always defeat a wrestler superior in strength.

Man did this get off topic or what....

So, you're gonna sit there with a straight face and tell me that the F series fords from '93 could smoke out my '97 Ram 1500?

There, now we're WWWAAAYYYY off topic.

:)