Sign in to follow this  
old140

Top 10

Who do you all think the top 10 werestlers in the state are.  Courtney is out in front by a lot, then there is a lot of good wrestlers to choose from.  Heres my 10.

1. Harrison Courtney

2. Matt Zarth

3. Josh Johnson

4. Dakota Choate

5. Justin Davis

6. Ryan Houchens

7. Dusty Brown

8. Myron Bradbury

9. Issac Ervin

10. Brad Hitchings

Wow no Corey Shotwell on either list.  He's gotta be top 5.

No Ryan Kelley either.  Probably should be top 10. 

Both are very good wrestlers, just barely missed my top 10.  Shotwell was in a fairly weak weight class in my opinion last year.  Kelley did not impress me that much at state.  I know that Kelley was injured most of the year, but I am just going by what I saw. 

Both are very good wrestlers, just barely missed my top 10.  Shotwell was in a fairly weak weight class in my opinion last year.  Kelley did not impress me that much at state.  I know that Kelley was injured most of the year, but I am just going by what I saw. 

I agree with old140 shotwell was barely off my list but he did well at state last year just came up short due to peace. but Ryan kelly didnt impress me either i think he would be probably top 20 behind fahy, choate, walls, hitchings and whiting (who should of took 2nd at state).

I agree with old140 shotwell was barely off my list but he did well at state last year just came up short due to peace. but Ryan kelly didnt impress me either i think he would be probably top 20 behind fahy, choate, walls, hitchings and whiting (who should of took 2nd at state).

Under what scenario do you have Whiting finishing 2nd?  He is a great athlete and good wrestler, but clearly 3rd best last season.

Under what scenario do you have Whiting finishing 2nd?  He is a great athlete and good wrestler, but clearly 3rd best last season.

Whiting doesnt pull the little incident against fuller...i believe he is in the finals wrestling bailey

Whiting doesnt pull the little incident against fuller...i believe he is in the finals wrestling bailey

I am not 100% sure that Whiting would have beat Fuller.  I do however think that a Whiting vs Bailey finals would have been a lot more competetive.

He would need to do a little thing called score more points than Fuller which, as I recall, he was having some trouble with.

please not the whiting thing again there was a like 5 page topic about him right after state about him and bullock and him and bailey. can we not do that again.

He would need to do a little thing called score more points than Fuller which, as I recall, he was having some trouble with.

I understand that fuller was up but whiting seemed to have more momentum and energy but it would of been close to the end, i just saw as with if fuller continued after the slam he would have lossed and we would of had a better finals match.

1. Harrison Courtney

2. Matt Zarth

3. Josh Johnson

4. Ryan Houchens

5. Ryan Kelly

6. Korey Shotwell

7. Dakoda Choate

8. Isaac Ervin

9. JJ Jude

10. John Fahy . . . . . I think he can be a 3 or 4 timer

and if it was top 11

no. 11 would fosho be Dusty Stengel

She's a good hearted woman, in love with a good timin' man. :)

You'd be number 12 lol

1. Harrison Courtney

2. Matt Zarth

3. Josh Johnson

4. Ryan Houchens

5. Ryan Kelly

6. Korey Shotwell

7. Dakoda Choate

8. Isaac Ervin

9. JJ Jude

10. John Fahy . . . . . I think he can be a 3 or 4 timer

and if it was top 11