Sign in to follow this  
Danger

Wrestling every third Saturday

Our USMC pool meetings at the recruiting center are a good way for anyone who wants to workout to get in a little sweat. We start with stretches, pull ups/push ups, marching. Then we run a mile and a half [timed], play some footbal, and I think we'll be having wrestling. Myself, Robert Noe, and a wrestler from Michigan all attend these meetings. This is a good chance to shake off a little of that summer weight and get in a little better shape.

Our USMC pool meetings at the recruiting center are a good way for anyone who wants to workout to get in a little sweat. We start with stretches, pull ups/push ups, marching. Then we run a mile and a half [timed], play some footbal, and I think we'll be having wrestling. Myself, Robert Noe, and a wrestler from Michigan all attend these meetings. This is a good chance to shake off a little of that summer weight and get in a little better shape.

Robert Noe just left for the Military yesterday

I'm just waiting for my chance to leave next summer. I've ran 3 miles a day along with other excercises on my own for the past four days. Hopefully this, along with wrestling, will get me somewhat prepared for Parris Island.

I believe he left for bootcamp.

Dont tell me where one of my best friends went i am 5th on his top friends list so i dont want to hear it. but yeah he wont be back for 70 days then he comes back for a week then he moves out to his post. could be anywhere

Dont tell me where one of my best friends went i am 5th on his top friends list so i dont want to hear it. but yeah he wont be back for 70 days then he comes back for a week then he moves out to his post. could be anywhere

Did you just get an attitude with me and use your status on his myspace to intimidate me? lol

Robert Noe just left for the Military yesterday

he left for bootcamp and he told me to tell you shawn and dusty to give me you alls address and other info so he can send you all letters while hes gone

No it won't prepare you for Parris Island.  My brother wrestled for 6 years and went to boot camp about 2 weeks after school graduation and was still in good shape from wrestling as we did tournaments after the season and continued to run about 4 miles a day and work out.  He said his easiiest week at Parris Island was twice as hard as any week of wrestling practice.  So no it won't, but you will be better off, maybe, than others who have done nothing.

I'm just waiting for my chance to leave next summer. I've ran 3 miles a day along with other excercises on my own for the past four days. Hopefully this, along with wrestling, will get me somewhat prepared for Parris Island.

I know that it won't get me anywhere near where the time on Parris Island will get me. I just gotta snap out of this lazy spell. I can't just sit around drinkin' beer and fishin' and expect to survive.

he left for bootcamp and he told me to tell you shawn and dusty to give me you alls address and other info so he can send you all letters while hes gone

yeah i seen him Friday

i miss him already

what do you think hes doing

boot camp is crazy hard... so i hear and seen on tv