Sign in to follow this  
Danger

USMC

I've always been a strong supporter of our military and feel that, to say that you truely appreciate and are greatful of what men and women have died for in the past, you must be willing to take on the responsibility of a fighter for what you believe in and hope to provide for others. That's why next summer i'm outta here. This isn't really a way for me to let what i'm doing be known. It's more of a way to say thank you to everyone who has, is, and will serve, as well as their families. I hope that, even if you don't agree with everything that is going on with this country and it's leadership, everyone here acknowledges and respects what men and women and uniform are doing for them and each and every American citizen.

For everyone who doesn't know, i'm about to die. Dusty Stengel doesn't 'do' 2 mile runs at 7 A.M. This run is about to kick my @$$.

I hope you realize that you'll be running just a tad more than that.... :evil:

For everyone who doesn't know, i'm about to die. Dusty Stengel doesn't 'do' 2 mile runs at 7 A.M. This run is about to kick my @$$.

I hope you realize that you'll be running just a tad more than that.... :evil:

It wasn't bad. I came in 5th out of like 27 people. I've been doing three miles a day since then. So yeah. I know that even that won't prepare me for Parris Island. lol

It wasn't bad. I came in 5th out of like 27 people. I've been doing three miles a day since then. So yeah. I know that even that won't prepare me for Parris Island. lol

Watch out for them sandfleas.. I heard they bury you in the sand all the time.(not joking)

2 of my friends have just came back from Parris Island and they both have changed alot Mikey Hale has made a complete turn-around from what he was before he was shipped there, he got in trouble like every day he said, then Jacob Jenkins didn't take it as serious as Mikey and still acts the same I was very surprised by the attitude changes, Mikey seems to have alot more respect for him and every one else.

2 of my friends have just came back from Parris Island and they both have changed alot Mikey Hale has made a complete turn-around from what he was before he was shipped there, he got in trouble like every day he said, then Jacob Jenkins didn't take it as serious as Mikey and still acts the same I was very surprised by the attitude changes, Mikey seems to have alot more respect for him and every one else.

Paris Island is no joke. Marines dont play around, its a tough BT.

Ill be leaving here soon for the army, once im finished with all the MEPS stuff. Going for Military Police. :mrgreen: