Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings - 2008/2009 PRESEASON JUN 11

This has to be in the eastern part of the state.

nevermind just talked to jacob ilg he said hale is allready moved back to newport

Alright ranger, havent posted on here in a while, nor have i even been on here. i have two things, first, i'm going to be at most 125 next year, i may even drop to 119, but that drop is undecided. second, andrew wright from tates creek will turn heads next year, i feel he should at least be top 20. i think he'll be 152 during the season.

second, andrew wright from tates creek will turn heads next year, i feel he should at least be top 20. i think he'll be 152 during the season.

I do not believe that breaking the top 20 is turning heads. He might be improving as a wrestler but no one is going to be amazed by a kid who breaks the top 20.

I do not believe that breaking the top 20 is turning heads. He might be improving as a wrestler but no one is going to be amazed by a kid who breaks the top 20.

Captain Ball Buster strikes again. lol

No July Ranking?  :|

No.  A combination of me being a little busy, a little lazy, and protesting because no one is posting results this summer.  Let's get a week or so into school and see if I hear a few updates and then I'll post one for August.

I have news, not results (if you havn't heard)

:| Besides Henderson Probably not having a team, I know for a fact that

13  Hend Co  Chris Merriwether At 112 won't be wrestling at all due to personal choice....... and I

7  Hend Co  Bryce Alexander at 135 won't be wrestling either.

I don't know 100% about anyone else on the team though so I won't speak for them. 

I have news, not results (if you havn't heard)

:| Besides Henderson Probably not having a team, I know for a fact that

13   Hend Co   Chris Merriwether At 112 won't be wrestling at all due to personal choice....... and I

7   Hend Co   Bryce Alexander at 135 won't be wrestling either.

I don't know 100% about anyone else on the team though so I won't speak for them. 

I've been holding out hope that you guys have a team in the end.  I'm surprised that you have been on here lately if you have already decided not to wrestle.

I've been holding out hope that you guys have a team in the end.  I'm surprised that you have been on here lately if you have already decided not to wrestle.

We have been holding up hope to, but sometimes I think you just have to look at something realistically. This doesn't mean I'm not interested anymore, I still like to see what's going on  :-).

I think Caddell Should be ranked at least top five.  He is undoubtablly the bigest 119 in the state and he has beat almost everyone in his rankings.  He actually has potienal to go all the way, in fact, he probably will. :-D :-D :-D

I think Caddell Should be ranked at least top five.  He is undoubtablly the bigest 119 in the state and he has beat almost everyone in his rankings.  He actually has potienal to go all the way, in fact, he probably will. :-D :-D :-D

are you retarded the top 5 for you is not now you must prove yourself but i doubt ur better and/or bigger than terrance. QUIT TRYING TO SELF PROMOTE YOUR TEAM TO MUCH...

Name someone in the top eight whom he has beaten in the regular season.

Who?

yea man the kid no one knows will go all the way, haha. :|

Guest Newport beast

jamie oroke is wrestling 112 for newport this year, keep an eye out for him

1  JH  Josh Johnson  11

2  Cam Co  Dusty Brown  12

3  JC  JJ Jude  9

4  Tri  Grant Ohlmann  11

5  Un Co  Luke Ervin  12

6  Irq  Rayshawn Graham  12

7  Hend Co  Bryce Alexander  11

8  Ryle  Matt Aylor  12

9  HC  Cody Guiler  11

10  Sen  Alex Henderson  11

11  Scott  Zack Sowder  11

12  Har Co  Trevor Maxwell  12

13  St X  Jeff Franklin  12

14  BS  Desmond Suter  12

15  Old Co  Michael Toth  11

16  Dav Co  Alex Isbill  12

17  Ohio Co  Patrick Bunch  11

18  Mc Cen  Larry Sammons  9

19  Chr Co  Austin Jones  10

20  SO  Jay Gatto 

135 looks pretty strong.The bottom guys could do well if they improve some from last year.

actually, i think he's way better than top 20 because i wrestle with him. i wasnt stating that he will turn heads cause he's top 20. these are pre season rankings and frankly, andrew didnt do much last year, and you cant really go by off season wrestling, so ranger wouldnt be able to rank him high, i was just stating he should be ranked.