Sign in to follow this  
Danger

I was just thinkin' about this

I'm gonna miss all ya'll when next year is over. Even the ones that I hate. Hopefully you'll talk about my cracker a$$ for years to come.  :-D

There will probably be a big celebration after you are gone, then your name will never be spoken of again.  The people who do speaketh of you, shall be banned.

You will be remembered and spoken of in the future, but not for your wrestling. :lol:  You will most certainly be remembered for the long johns and work boots you wore in the opening ceremonies at state this year.

Thanks for makin' me feel so loved. lol. You know you're gonna cry after my last match. That goes for both of you {Dragon, Old140}

I'm gonna miss all ya'll when next year is over. Even the ones that I hate. Hopefully you'll talk about my cracker a$$ for years to come.  :-D

I already miss you poet.

yelp im going to miss you right after that last match of yours, that match that all seniors are scared of you know the one right before you place so close but just dont good enough... yeah thats your last match

Thanks for makin' me feel so loved. lol. You know you're gonna cry after my last match. That goes for both of you {Dragon, Old140}

Yeah that last match of your high school career, at REGION.  Oh sick burn.