Sign in to follow this  
Avery Zerkle

La Salle Open Mat Change & Meet and Greet Night

I wanted to let everyone know that we have added Friday night to our open mats. We are now having open mat on Wed. and Fri. at 7:00pm. Park behind the school and enter the main door of the De La Salle building. Numbers and talent have been great! There have been numerous wrestlers from KY attending. We expect over 50 wrestlers on Friday.

Also, I would like to invite everyone to out Meet and Greet on May 29th. I have copied the invitation below. We want all of Cincinnati to be apart of this exciting time for La Salle Wrestling. Bring your family and friends!  Strive For The Gold! Coach Zerkle

Dear Wrestling Enthusiast,

The Athletic Department at La Salle High School is excited to announce that Mr. Avery Zerkle is our new Head Wrestling Coach. Avery is a graduate of national wrestling powerhouse St. Paris Graham High School. Graham has won 8 straight state titles and very recently crowned the 2008 National High School Champions.

As a competitor, Avery was a 2 time State Placer, a State Champion and an All-American at Graham. He is a graduate of Lock Haven University in Pennsylvania where he was a 2 time NCAA Division I National Qualifier. After graduation, Avery coached at Graham for five years. For the past two years he has been the head coach at Springboro High School.

Coach Zerkle is anxious to get to work at La Salle. We want to give you an opportunity to meet him on Thursday, May 29 at 7:00pm in the gym. We want everyone who is linked with La Salle wrestling to be there! Please invite all family members, friends, alumni, boosters and anyone who is interested! At that time, coach will outline his program and aspirations for La Salle Wrestling and will answer questions you may have.

See you on the 29th.

Go Lancers!

Dan Flynn

La Salle Athletic Director

Edit/Delete Message