Sign in to follow this  
RYP

Richard Brown named Trinity head coach

Congratulations to Richard Brown on being named the new head coach for Trinity wrestling.  Good Luck!!!!

Congratulations Coach Brown for the oportunity to run a program at fine catholic school,now make Trinity proud of you and everyone else proud of Trinity.  Take the high road always Richard!

Just curious but who is Richard Brown, such as where did he wrestle and how old is he?  I don't seem to recall his name.

Who is he replacing?

I thought he was already the head coach last year.  Is he the tall guy?

I thought Brown was stepping down and Their 171's father was going to step in this year.  Obviously the rumor was just that.  A rumor.

Congratulations on the head coaching job.

Who is he replacing?

I thought he was already the head coach last year.  Is he the tall guy?

I thought Brown was stepping down and Their 171's father was going to step in this year.  Obviously the rumor was just that.  A rumor.

Congratulations on the head coaching job.

That is what I thought as well. If he wasn't the head coach already I don't know who was.

Yes, I am the tall one.

Coach Eddie Rudolph(with the flat top), was an assistant from 1990-1995 and the head coach from 1996-2008.

He selflessly gave me the opportunity to lead the guys and did not need to be in the corner,or the spot light, all the time.He is truly one finest people I have ever been around and I feel lucky to have had him as a mentor leading in to this job.

Coach Rudolph has recently married and he and his wife are expecting their first child at the end of June.

After 23 years of coaching wrestling he's moving in another direction with a new family.

Trinity should do just fine with Brown. He's a good coach with tons of knowledge/experience.

By the way, coach, when the last day of state rolls around this year i'm going to ask "How's the weather up there, stretch?" and immediately run away. I just want our final encounter to have an element of excitment and fear.