Sign in to follow this  
Avery Zerkle

Avery Zerkle to Cincinnati La Salle

Wrestling Community,

The La Salle Athletic Department and I would like to inform the wrestling community that I have accepted the head wrestling coach position at La Salle High School. We are all very excited about building one of the premiere programs in Cincinnati.

I also want to personally thank the administration, families, boosters and wrestlers in the Springboro wrestling family. With a lot of support and hard work we made some great strides in the program. I wish everyone the best of luck. I am confident that new wrestling coach will be surrounded with great support and talented wrestlers.

At La Salle, our goal is to build a national level program. This will take some time and much effort. We are looking for quality individuals, coaches, boosters and anyone that is interested in being apart of building a first class program. We are going to make a year round commitment to the kids at all levels. If you are interested in being involved at any level please contact me at 937-631-2099 OR Andre Gibson (Director of Admissions & Tuition Assistance) at 513-741-2365.

I will also be moving my entire Golden Cross Wrestling System to LaSalle High School. All practices, clubs, camps and private lessons will be held in the De La Salle Center behind the school.  Out of town camps will not be moved such as the Maysville camps.

I want to thank the administration at La Salle for the great opportunity. I look forward to building a national level program in Southwest Ohio.

Yours in wrestling,

Avery Zerkle