Sign in to follow this  
mano y mano

Cooper HS new program

New Cooper HS is set to open in 08.  Program is in need for a couple of things...

1. matches/tournaments to fill schedule

2. assistant coach:  if you or you know someone interested in coaching, please PM me for my email. 

Candidate must possess successful collegiate experience or successful coaching experience. 

Coach Barnes

Cooper High

Congratulations and good luck!!  In a time when so many wrestling programs are being cut by schools or dropping because of lack of athletes...it's a breathe of fresh air to see a program starting!!

Good Luck next year!!

WELCOME TO COOPER HIGH SCHOOL

The KHSAA would like to welcome Cooper High School beginning with the 2008-2009 school year, and this school will be immediately eligible for postseason play. For the 2008-2009 season, Cooper will compete in the following sports

IMO Cooper will be a force here in the next five years...i mean what he did with ryle (with the help of ruschell and others of course) was amazing. Cooper made a good hiring

I agree but they could be good sooner than that they already have quite a few varsity experienced wrestlers.

I agree but they could be good sooner than that they already have quite a few varsity experienced wrestlers.

I keep hearing that they will be receiving wrestlers from Ryle and Simon Kenton. But who exactly?

Can anyone tell who are some of the kids that Cooper will be getting from Ryle and or Conner that have wrestling experience? Obviously this will have alot to do with their immediate sucess or lack of

Cooper is NOT getting anyone from Conner!!

For the past nine weeks I've done nothing but beg the districting committee to redistrict strictly around all the kids who attend Conner, since there numbers are already massively depleted. And the committee agreed!

Sorry Cooper but don't hate on me