Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

'08-'09 Region 3 Pre Season Rankings (4/16/08)

Sorry bud, that paragraph needs an english teacher. lol.

hey i am not typing a portfolio piece i am typing a paragraph not anything important  its just talking about how i think we will do

hey i am not typing a portfolio piece i am typing a paragraph not anything important  its just talking about how i think we will do

I'm sorry, what was that? I can't understand a word you're sayin'. You sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of his mouth.

I'm sorry, what was that? I can't understand a word you're sayin'. You sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of his mouth.

Its okay lil buddie, I was just joking with you, although everyone knows what score youll be getting this year on your portfolio. No periods at the end of sentences, and never going to end rambling on about god knows what, somthing about it sucks girls dont like scrawny kids or somthing. lol

Danger you're so wrong. Dont you know not to give the kid ideas about dogs and peanut butter? He already likes to roll gators if that isn't sick enough. ha!

(James I'm just joking ok? Dont get your gator panties in a bundle) 

I dont think southern will do as well most are saying that they will. They lost several good wrestlers last year, and they are really weak in several weight classes. They have a few promising wrestlers like james huffine and zack tucker and jordan blakemore, and i can even see chris barrett, but with all the people they lost last year and calvin not wrestling, i think it will be really tough for them to pull out another region finish like last years.

Calvin is nothing compared to evan decker evan has so much heart and works so hard i went to camp with this guy and he lost to a guy ranked 8 in state by 1 point. Evan will do very well this year and for the rest of our lost seniors we have pluently good enough guys to replace in there places this year yall will see!