Sign in to follow this  
sheeves

"Here is a Question?"

I'm not completely sure if this has already been discussed on here or not, but if a studen't is "Homeschooled could he or she wrestle for the school in that county?"  Also if someone for some reason decides to go on "Homebound for a period of time (we will say for a month) could they still wrestle if they had already attended a tourney or practice?  Hope this does not break any eligibility discussion rules.    :evil:

The homeschool has been brought up and I don't believe a homeschooled kid can wrestle for the local school.

However a homebound kid is still part of the school and should be able to wrestle.  (I'm not sure why a kid that is on homebound would be able to wrestle)  Don't hombound kids have a medical reason for the homebound teaching?

The only reason I can think of, is it has something to do with the cost per child. The school does not recieve the money for home schooled kids.

Guest cmccoy

Grappler is correct. THe Homeschool kid cannot. The homebound kid can but I am not sure how they could. Most are ill or injured.

that sort of sucks cause i know a kid who wrestled in elementry school in utah but his mom made him homeschool when they moved here, it would be cool if they could wrestle unattached