Sign in to follow this  
UIndyHounds

University of Indianapolis Summer Camp

University of Indianapolis Summer Camp

June 30-July 3

Overnight accommodations are available

http://athletics.uindy.edu/Pdfs/wrest/2008/2/11/Wrestling%20Camp%20Broch.pdf

Main Clinician:  Steven Bradley

Current Head Assistant at UIndy; Coach Bradley was a 3X Indiana State Champion, Cadet National Champion, NHSCA Senior High School All-American, NJCAA National Runner-Up, NCAA Division I wrestler

Other clinicians include current team members:

Tyler Voth, 2007 KY State Champion

Matt Irwin 2006 IN State Champion

Lynn Panko 2005 IN State Champion

Shane Perkey 4X NCAA II All-American

many others...

Contact Head Coach Jay Yates for more information

yatesjs@uindy.edu

Guest KYwrestler06

Yea im really happy to be wrestling in college. So is anyone interested so far? I can give a few rides to anyone in the Lexington area.

Did Shane Perkey never win a national title?  I thought for sure after seeing him his freshman year he would win at least one.  He beat our 133 pretty good and he was tough as well.

Shane placed 4th 3x's and 2nd this season.  He never red-shirted, so he will be staying on as student-assistant while he finishes his degree.  He biggest opponent at nationals has been Brett Allgood of Nebraska-Kearney.  He was a 2x DII national champ, 1x junior college champ, and 4x high school undefeated state champ.  Shane lost 3-5 to him in the finals this year. 

Shane's been a big help with getting Tyler Voth to the next level.  Tyler should do very well next season.

Glad to hear it, I never actually knew Shane but him working with Tyler will definitely help.  Tyler's a great kid, I tried to get him to go to West Liberty but I guess he liked you'll better lol.