Sign in to follow this  
littleproffitt

Who inspires you to wrestle?

i would just like to hear some.

mine is Mike Emanual. he was a linbacker on the Chapmionship football team for UK. He also a wrestler, coach. He coached in Florida for 27 years and now teaches at Caldwell Co. He has been there for me and my brother since my freshman. I am now a junior and he is retiring. He is in his early 60s and works out like he is still 17, a true man to follow and listen to.

Dan Hoge he is a beast. He didn't give up a single takedown his entire college career, and he is in his 60's and can crush an apple. I want to be just like him.

well first it was my friend steven he wrestled through middle school and was always trying to get me to go too moore middle and wrestle with him but i never did and i always said i would in high school so he's my biggest influence

well first it was my friend steven he wrestled through middle school and was always trying to get me to go too moore middle and wrestle with him but i never did and i always said i would in high school so he's my biggest influence

Moore Middle used to have a kid wrestling for them with the last name of Coomer.  He was a good wrestler, have any idea what happened to him?

David Lieberum!!!!!!

How could he not?

I remember when I was just a young boy of 6. I was swimming in a creek on the side of our barn where, as children, we would catch snakes and watch the deer get water. One day, as I was washing the red clay from my hands and feet by the banks of the old creek, I felt a presence just over my right shoulder. The hot July sun was blocked out by a huge figure standing behing me. My first thought was to run but as I turned to face the mysterious figure I was overcome with an intense rush of comfort and easiness. He said nothing as he stood there. The experience was almost spiritual. I could tell that he was as old as the hills and he had the majesty of the wide open skies in his eyes. We stood there for what seemed like an eternity, silently, while I tried to understand what he was doing there.

Finally, he reached into his old bear-skin sack that he had made from a mighty grizzly and pulled out something that I couldn't quite identify. He put it on my head and looked to the East, his long black hair flowing like dark water through the valley. Without looking back to me he turned and made his way back to where he came from. As he disappeared into the wilderness, the clouds opened and I once again felt the overwhelming warmth and natural strength that I had earlier experienced with the mountain man. It was then that I knew what I must do, what I must make of my life. This was the first time that I met David Lieberum.

Moore Middle used to have a kid wrestling for them with the last name of Coomer.  He was a good wrestler, have any idea what happened to him?

i dont know i was talking about steven willbanks

mine would have to be my uncle. He wrestled up north in high school but after his junior season he was hit by a truck and lost the full funtion of his left hand. after that no colleges wanted him to wrestle for them. so he kind of influenced me and my bro to get into sports, mainly wrestling but football too. i would have never started sports without him.

So who is it Danger? That kid's mom or David Lieberum that inspires you to wrestle or is it both of them?

I thought you knew that David Lieberum is an A-sexual organism from the dark side of the moon. He created ItsWhateverInSK.

David Lieberum is now a well known track star for Boone County High School because he has set the greatest record for shot put and no one can match his brute strength many people have forgotten this so lets all be reminded of David Lieberum who gave up his many years of football to become a wrestling state champ and Track Star who knows what David or Dave or Goliath or whatever you want to call him will go on to conquer next.....

David Leibrum inspires me to wrestle... the way he smells REALLY bad and sits on the mat and does nothing for 98% of his matches has made him a legend (that is what he says) and a very insperational person to me and i'm sure for the rest of the bchs wrestling team.  :-D