1. spencer vs. zarth

2. sullivan vs. miller

3. smith vs. martin

4. osburne vs. carr

5. carpenter vs. daniels

6. weixler vs. supe

7.lenz vs. schnieder

8. thomas vs. lundy

personally i think 119 was the much tougher weight class.

I think it is pretty even. 

I see three 112 winners (Sullivan, Osborne, Lenz)

I see three 119 winners (Zarth, Martin, Supe)

Carpenter vs Daniels (Toss up)

Thomas Vs Lundy (I don't know anything about)

Osbourne wouldn't beat carr.. and lenz would get majored by schnieder

and i doubtt sullivan would beat miller, miller stepped it up towards the end big time

119 i think would win every single one of them matches

Then we agree to disagree...

Grappler, your right...I think that each weight class would have three victories with the other two matches being toss ups.

I would go with Carpenter over Daniels, and like you I dont know anything about the other match ups

houston lundy would kill isaac thomas because thomas has been very impressive and at union county he got pinned in about 20 seconds and beat by his little brother.. so clearly lundy would win

I have to disagree with grap as well.  I like Osborne a lot, but Carr is pretty darn tough.  Same with Lenz, but no way he beats Schneider.  I would give Sullivan a 50/50 shot.  Osborne 40/60.  The rest I would go with the 119s.

seeing as how the 112 state champ got stuck by the 119 third placer in the second while being down by 10 points. I would say that 112 was a little out of 119's league this year.

haha ya but i think sullivan could beat miller

you give sullivan too much credit, many of the 119's have dominated Spencer who beat sullivan in the finals. 119 is a whole lot better i would even say that 103 has better wrestlers.

and i could be  wrong but the only losses of millers that i know of are to Jon Voth(2nd) and Matt Zarth(2 time state champ). and i think he might have lost to Elliot Martin(State champ, & 3rd) at WCI but im not sure.

yeah.. about issac getting pinned n 20 seconds.. it was to a illinois 2 timer.. and his little brother is not a slouch.. if he didnt have carr in his class he prolly would have placed..

you give sullivan too much credit, many of the 119's have dominated Spencer who beat sullivan in the finals. 119 is a whole lot better i would even say that 103 has better wrestlers.

and i could be  wrong but the only losses of millers that i know of are to Jon Voth(2nd) and Matt Zarth(2 time state champ). and i think he might have lost to Elliot Martin(State champ, & 3rd) at WCI but im not sure.

yes miller got pinned by martin in like 50 seconds the first time they wrestled

i watched that match and miller got cheated out of many points during the match and a few during over time and still came out on top

martin was sick the time miller beat him. he wrestled to help the team try to win the duel. he had been vommiting all day. they wrestled twice before that. miller got pinned once, and lost 7-0 the second time at wci. the fact the martin went into double overtime with him wihile very ill was very impressive, miller is a tough wrestler.

martin destroyed spencer, and them pinned him at state duels, and that was the day he was sick and lost to miller. What does that say about 112?

martin was sick the time miller beat him. he wrestled to help the team try to win the duel. he had been vommiting all day. they wrestled twice before that. miller got pinned once, and lost 7-0 the second time at wci. the fact the martin went into double overtime with him wihile very ill was very impressive, miller is a tough wrestler.

even so i think miller would have beaten martin, miller improved a ton in a very short amount of time, he not only beat zarth in regions but controlled and dominated the match even though the score was close.

i just can't agree, martin beat zarth as well. he was the better wrestler imo. millers win was 1/100. i mean did miller wrestle car this season? Elliott beat him 11-6, and them 12-0. anyway i don't really think it really matters, they have both completed their careers, both good wrestlers, but they won't ever wrestle each other again.

i just can't agree, martin beat zarth as well. he was the better wrestler imo. millers win was 1/100. i mean did miller wrestle car this season? Elliott beat him 11-6, and them 12-0. anyway i don't really think it really matters, they have both completed their careers, both good wrestlers, but they won't ever wrestle each other again.

but if you had seen the match when martin beat zarth, outrageous calls probably the worse i have ever seen, plus the match before he ripped a tendon in his ankle. martin killing carr the way he did was kind of a big deal but carr really wasnt as good as everyone said he had a good record but hadnt wrestled anyone good (except zarth in the beginning of the year which really means nothing). plus when zarth and martin wrestled at state martin didnt score an offensive or defensive point, just a bad stalling call and illegal leg scissor. martins win on zarth was all due to crap calls and it was half way through the season but when miller beat zarth it was a week before state and he controlled the whole match and even put zarth to his back. Miller literally got twice as good as he was from WCI until state if not more.