Sign in to follow this  
skyoneer

Wrestlers changing weight classes for next year

Going 215, Ryan Kelly of Sheldon Clark

Going 112, Luke Troxell of Wayne County

Going 135, J.J. Jude of Johnson Central

Going 140 Matt Slone of Sheldon Clark

DUH!

You said 'DUH' because you thought he said "Did he GAIN body fat". When, in fact, what he asked was "Did he GAING body fat". GAING being a latin word whos translation was lost centuries ago. Only God, Skyoneer, and the soles of the long since past away know its true meaning. You, Skyoneer, are a true scholar and I appreciate what you have done for the expansion of grammer and vocabulary on this site.

You said 'DUH' because you thought he said "Did he GAIN body fat". When, in fact, what he asked was "Did he GAING body fat". GAING being a latin word whos translation was lost centuries ago. Only God, Skyoneer, and the soles of the long since past away know its true meaning. You, Skyoneer, are a true scholar and I appreciate what you have done for the expansion of grammer and vocabulary on this site.

That and the fact that it was obviously a sarcastic statement.  Norbury going from 125 to 215 is rediculous.

That and the fact that it was obviously a sarcastic statement.  Norbury going from 125 to 215 is rediculous.

But you are forgetting Skyoneer's superior intellect. Maybe his senses [Vision, hearing,...spelling] are so fine tuned that he has seen into the future and Steve Norberry will, in fact, be 215.

I believe you are both wrong.

Sky and Iam just had typos.

Iam said Norburry 215 but he just got a couple of keys wrong he really ment 125 (see just the "1" and "2" messed up) :-D

As for sky.  Well.  We all know his typing skills  :evil:  all you have to do with this one is drop the "g" in gaing.  And no Danger not the 1st g either. :-D

nows i ma goings to deb  :evil: :-D