Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2008/2009 PRESEASON March 5

Region I is coming up....Three teams in the top 25!!!!!!!!

2. Union County

18. Christian County

23. Henderson County

Keep it up guys. Lets get some more teams up there. When competition rises in the region, you will see more results at the state meet, where it matters

3 of the top 25 teams belong to 1 region.  By the law of averages, that seems to make absolutely perfect sense.  That makes them average. 

Of course Union County is awesome, but Christian and Henderson are okay. 

3 of the top 25 teams belong to 1 region.  By the law of averages, that seems to make absolutely perfect sense.  That makes them average. 

Of course Union County is awesome, but Christian and Henderson are okay. 

haha, this is true. with 8 regions, probability says that each team has 3 teams within the top 24. so i agree.. it really is nothing special.

haha, this is true. with 8 regions, probability says that each team has 3 teams within the top 24. so i agree.. it really is nothing special.

PD isn't exactly a powerhouse...lol

Region 1 as a whole has had down years the past couple of years. But were stepping up and thats what it takes to progress as a region and become as dominant as the region 7.

At 215 (5) jacob ilg of newport pinned  (2) Old Co   Ichiro Chiba at state.

Yes.  But he also lost to Pace.  And Pace lost to Chiba.  It's about more than that one match.

Yes.  But he also lost to Pace.  And Pace lost to Chiba.  It's about more than that one match.

People seem to forget that alot. Think about this.

171 07-08 season:

Wolfe lost to Dunn

Dunn Lost to Garcia

Garcia lost a Cusack

Do you think Cusack would beat Wolfe?

In my opinion, unless you watched and remember the match, a pin is the result least likely to change the standings.  A pin might mean that you dominated your opponent but it also might mean you were losing 13-2 and caught them in a move and in rare cases he might have pinned himself.  Winning by points, especially if it

In my opinion, unless you watched and remember the match, a pin is the result least likely to change the standings.  A pin might mean that you dominated your opponent but it also might mean you were losing 13-2 and caught them in a move and in rare cases he might have pinned himself.  Winning by points, especially if it