Sign in to follow this  
Danger

So, I was shoppin' at Wal-Mart...

And this kid hit me with a roll of toilet paper and we started fighting in the home decorating section [where I was searching for some of those really cute tea cozies] and I knocked over a bunch of puppy-themed decorative flower pots. And i'll be damned if the 'special' guy working the sporting goods counter didn't tackle me off of the kid and put me in a rear naked choke. Well, by this time I was all fired up and didn't think about what I was doing so I showed no mercy on this mentally challenged foe from the U-Scan. I caught him with a stiff jab and he ducked my next swing and came up with a jarring right cross.

"Not this time", I told myself as I felt my conciousness fading away. So, I collected myself and spun 180 degrees on my back and hit him with a knarly ankle pick. He had good defense, though, and came down with a People-Elbow so fierce that it could be heard all the way from the Oriental Produce section.

We scrapped on that white tile for quite a while until it ran red with our blood and some of the ink from his pin that he uses to draw kittens when he's on his lunch break.

After I hit him with a cheap shot with a 'little sluggers' aluminum ball bat, I dip setted out of that Wally World like a bat outta hell and jumped in the civic. I let those horses run with I put that 4-cylinder petal to the metal and tore out of the parking lot, narrowly evading the 70-something parking lot patrol.

All in all, it was a good night. Didn't get my tea cozies but I for damn sure didn't go out like a punk. Dig it. Dig it real hard.

u beat up a kid with one eye wow

He wasn't a kid. He was in his mid-late fifties and has clearly been the victim of some sort of fire. He brought on the wrath of my left leg [i inside tripped him] on his own. I dominated.

I had a girl back in school that worked at Wal-Mart.  She had the most beautiful hair all down her back.  None on her head but a bunch all down her back.  She had the most stirring eyes.  When she would roll those eyes at ya, boy it would just send a chill down your back.  I would dust them off and roll them right back to her.

I had a girl back in school that worked at Wal-Mart.  She had the most beautiful hair all down her back.  None on her head but a bunch all down her back.  She had the most stirring eyes.  When she would roll those eyes at ya, boy it would just send a chill down your back.  I would dust them off and roll them right back to her.

I know what you mean. Those hollow, misty eyes that must have fallen out of a deep twilight fog. You can collect your reflection but nothin' else as they drown you in a pool of wonder and disillusionment.

...that's why they call me the poet :-D

Ill bet you wish you wrestled as good as you write!

Ha ha just kidding!

You seem to have a knack for that writing thing!

Alright, that reminds me of a joke.  A guy with a hair-lip and a girl with a wooden eye were sitting on the front porch swing.  She leaned over to him and said, "would you like to kiss me?"  He then replied "would I, would I!!".  So she smacked him and said "hair-lip, hair-lip!!".

Ill bet you wish you wrestled as good as you write!

Ha ha just kidding!

You seem to have a knack for that writing thing!

Wow. Hold on a sec while I go kill myself. I'm gonna be in finals at 171 next year, son. lol. You'll eat your words then. As for right now...you win. :-D

Instead of just getting to the finals, why dont you just win the whole thiing.

You gotta believe it, to be it.

Then you'll have plenty to write about.

Good Luck next year, Ill be rooting you on!

I know I can win it but if I was to say that then everyone would dog me out for the next 11 months. :-D

What makes you think you will win. :-D

I will be rooting for you.  Except when we go up against PRP. 

What makes you think you will win. :-D

I will be rooting for you.  Except when we go up against PRP. 

Because i'll be wrestling my own weight and will be healthy. Everyone on those rankings that I wrestled I pinned easily. The only two that beat me are Gardner [when I bumped up two weights] and Hitchings [close match at State Games]. You know you'll root for me. :-D

:cry: but you cant wrestle 171 thats wat i wrestle... its in my name :cry:

Well, it's a toss up between 152 and 171. We'll see what happens.

Guest The Great And Powerful Oz

Because i'll be wrestling my own weight and will be healthy. Everyone on those rankings that I wrestled I pinned easily. The only two that beat me are Gardner [when I bumped up two weights] and Hitchings [close match at State Games]. You know you'll root for me. :-D

How close was your match with Hitchings?  That's impressive, he is an animal.

How close was your match with Hitchings?  That's impressive, he is an animal.

It was close. I'm not sure of the score. I think it was about two or three. I might have rolled over with a few seconds left just for the sake of rest. lol. So it could have been five.

Guest The Great And Powerful Oz

It was close. I'm not sure of the score. I think it was about two or three. I might have rolled over with a few seconds left just for the sake of rest. lol. So it could have been five.

That's impressive, I didn't know anyone returning next year was that close to him.  Sounds like he might have a tough road afterall.

I'm not gonna run my mouth about anything. The time to put up or shut up will come. Just hope I can wrestle the way I know I can when i'm in shape and healthy.