Sign in to follow this  
iamthechamp07

wrestler with the most heart

Ethan Miller from woodford County gave it his all every time he stepped on the mat!!!!!!!!  Ethan whitt from Fraklin county did as well!! It is a shame to see kids not wrestle up to their potential!

matt neal have no heart at all for werstling

I know. I smacked him and he just cried and let me pin him. Then he wrote me a very formal letter expressing his inferior Guitar Hero playing abilities and skills at lawmower racing. Fact

I would have to say Jarvis Elam-UNION-103-State Champ.

this is a kid who's 1st year wrestling varsity was last year and he took 4th. He had to put in his time behind a 2-time 103 finalist Adam Carr. Then when he got his chance he exploded onto the scene. With hard work and determination got his title.

Ethan Miller from woodford County gave it his all every time he stepped on the mat!!!!!!!!  Ethan whitt from Fraklin county did as well!! It is a shame to see kids not wrestle up to their potential!

i def. agree. ethan whitt gave it everthing he had all year long, and forthat effort he made it to semi-finals. he has the heart of a true wrestler and is a great person all in all

I would have to say Jarvis Elam-UNION-103-State Champ.

this is a kid who's 1st year wrestling varsity was last year and he took 4th. He had to put in his time behind a 2-time 103 finalist Adam Carr. Then when he got his chance he exploded onto the scene. With hard work and determination got his title.

i agree very much with this pick. Back in my wrestling days... i wrestled him his sophomore year in a off season folkstyle tournament at Ryle county, we had a very close match going and he ended up beating me by 1 or 2, im not sure. The point being though, that he executed every thing he tried like he was going for the match winning takedown with 3 seconds left. Very good guy that Jarvis Elam. Classy too.

i agree very much with this pick. Back in my wrestling days... i wrestled him his sophomore year in a off season folkstyle tournament at Ryle county, we had a very close match going and he ended up beating me by 1 or 2, im not sure. The point being though, that he executed every thing he tried like he was going for the match winning takedown with 3 seconds left. Very good guy that Jarvis Elam. Classy too.

yes he is, after i wrestled him at state duals me and him were talking after the union and southern dual and he was like well you went from getting pinned in10 seconds by me to lasting all six minutes. i just started laughing he was like just keep it up and you will be a great wrestler, he is a very nice kid

all these little guys. how bout someone big? anybody got suggestions other than James Payne higher than weight class 112?

Justin Davis was underestimated the entire season. He worked, and he believed, and he won. J.D. also showed interest in his team, mentoring others. Who has more heart than this second year wrestler who commandingly beat everyone at State without even getting taken down but once?

Justin Davis was underestimated the entire season. He worked, and he believed, and he won. J.D. also showed interest in his team, mentoring others. Who has more heart than this second year wrestler who commandingly beat everyone at State without even getting taken down but once?

I think he fits the description well. He just slipped my mind for some reason. I remember the first time I saw him wrestle was at the Big East last year. I knew he was going to be something good. Its ashame he didnt start when he was a freshman or earlier. If he is this good in two years, imagine what 4 or more could have done for him. He may have been able to give Harrison Courtney a run for his money.

Goes back a couple years, but Mike Nolan and Kyle Ruschell would get my vote.  Mike Nolen, as I heard it, was a 2nd string that stepped in and fought hard... won state.  Kyle Ruschell... lots of heart and class act on/off the mat.

Goes back a couple years, but Mike Nolan and Kyle Ruschell would get my vote.   Mike Nolen, as I heard it, was a 2nd string that stepped in and fought hard... won state.   Kyle Ruschell... lots of heart and class act on/off the mat.

I don't know Nolan, but Ruschell has certainly done Kentucky proud. He's a no. 2 seed at 141 lb. in the Big Ten Wrestling Championship this weekend.

Im agreeing With Bracco and Krazciwiczi from Woodford. But im also going to throw in Travis Greer .The kid wrestled out of his mind the last few weeks of the season and came close to placing at state for being in my opinion a way undersized 189.

Sanders had alot of heart too, you could just see it in his eyes when he wrestled Ervin, and even Courtney in the finals.

Ethan miller had a ton of heart to he always came off the mat emotional.

blakemore from southern at the beginning of the season looked like he didnt have that much heart but he talked with his momma and she got him realizing he needs to wrestle if hes gonna be on the team and he gave it all he had at state but barely lost to the OC guy

blakemore from southern at the beginning of the season looked like he didnt have that much heart but he talked with his momma and she got him realizing he needs to wrestle if hes gonna be on the team and he gave it all he had at state but barely lost to the OC guy

true story...