Sign in to follow this  
Avery Zerkle

Avery Zerkle's Golden Cross Summer Camps

The Golden Cross Staff is gearing up for another great summer of camps. Here are the dates and locations. You can download the entire brochure with all of the details from my web page. Hope everyone finishes out the season well and has fun wrestling into the spring and summer. Good Luck!

www.goldencrosswrestling.com

These are a few hs wrestlers that have been to my camps/club

Myron Bradberry SO 103 Kentucky State Placer  3rd

Josh Johnson SO 130 Kentucky State Champ

Dust Brown JR 135 Kentucky State Placer  3rd   

Korey Shotwell SO 140 Kentucky State Placer  2nd

Grant Ohlmann          SO      130    Kentucky State Placer  5th

Dates:

Team Camp: (7-12th Grade)

Golden Cross Facility

Also wanted to mention Steven Norberry. He placed at the state tournament as well this year.

He has been coming up to my club since last year. He had a great state tournament. Congratulations Steven.

My apologies if I have missed anyone else.

When I get time I need to look at the state brackets a little closer.

Congratulations to all of you who participated in the Kentucky state tournament.

There also has been numerous youth wrestlers who have attended my clubs/camps (too many to mention).

Feel free to post your results if you have been to any of my Golden Cross activities.

Thanks,

Avery Zerkle

Also wanted to mention Steven Norberry. He placed at the state tournament as well this year.

He has been coming up to my club since last year. He had a great state tournament. Congratulations Steven.

My apologies if I have missed anyone else.

When I get time I need to look at the state brackets a little closer.

Congratulations to all of you who participated in the Kentucky state tournament.

There also has been numerous youth wrestlers who have attended my clubs/camps (too many to mention).

Feel free to post your results if you have been to any of my Golden Cross activities.

Thanks,

Avery Zerkle

it's fine coach i'll be up there this summer to get a lot better

I have had several calls about the Maysville Camp. Maysville is in Mason County adjacent to the river. The camp will be held at the residence of Matt, Korey Shotwell. The kids will eat, sleep, wrestle all at this facility. We will have room for 2-3 full mats with shower and bathroom facilities. The campers will have 3 all you can eat meals each day. We will take good care of them all.

We are limiting the numbers to 25-30 wrestlers per camp date to ensure a quality personalized camp setting. These camps will be packed with talent. I have 8-10 state placers that have already inquired about the camp. I also touched base with several quality programs throughout the state that are interested in sending their top notch kids.

If you want an intense personalized camp packed with talent this is the one. Dont miss out!

Contact me anytime!  Coach Zerkle

937-631-2099

I am starting to receive numerous applications for the Maysville, Ky camp. If you are at all interested you need to send in your application soon. There are a limited number of spots for both dates to ensure for a personalized intense camp. If you have any questions please call any time or visit my web page. Also, If you have a wrestler that is 6th grade and younger the Youth Intensive camp is a great option. It was packet with talent last summer.

Dates:

Team Camp: (7-12th Grade)

Golden Cross Facility

Why have a wrestling camp in Maysville, Ky?

Over the last several summers my son has participated in  many wrestling camps. Some of these camps were better than others, but none of them were as intense and instructional as I preferred. This past wrestling season we had the good fortune to meet Coach Avery Zerkle. On Sunday evenings, Coach Zerkle trained Josh Johnson, Korey Shotwell, Myron Bradbury, Dusty Brown, Steve Norberry, and others, as well as, several Ohio state champs in D1 and D2. Coach Zerkle is a phenomenal coach.

I asked Coach Zerkle if he would be willing to have a camp at my residence this summer. I wanted an intense camp with experienced, serious wrestlers, not wrestlers being forced to wrestle by their parents or coaches. The cost would be minimal, the intensity and instruction would be maximal.

Coach Zerkle will be the next Coach Jeff Jordan. He wrestled, trained and coached under Coach Jordan at Paris Graham. Avery Zerkle was one of Coach Jordan's Ohio state champions. In the very near future, kids will be on waiting lists to get into one of his camps.

If you are serious about wrestling and want to experience a great camp, this is the one. The facility is great and ideal for wrestling.

I just wanted to congratulate all of the boys that competed in the High School Natioanls this past weekend. The KY boys had great numbers and did very well. Congratulations!!

It looks like the Maysville camp will be packed with talent. The applications are starting to flow in. Let me know if anyone has any questions on camps or private workouts.

Thanks Coach Zerkle

Just a reminder to make sure you do not overlook your summer training opportunities. This camps at Maysville will be a great way to out train everyone and make a jump on your competition. Coaches and parents from all over the state have contacted me. Let me know if I can help you out.

Talk to ya soon! Coach Zerkle 

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be at the tournament of champions this Saturday. I will have a table set up with camp info. Come on over and introduce yourself. I would enjoy the opportunity to to talk to you all and answer any camp questions that you may have. Let me know how I can help your wrestler reach their goals.

Coach Zerkle

STRIVE FOR THE GOLD!

Looks like we are going to have some great camps at Maysville. If you are interested in being apart of it send in your application or give me a call.  I am here to help in any way I can. You can visit my web page for further details or give me a call anytime! I look forward to helping your wrestler reach their goals!!

Kentucky Camp - Maysville June 16-19 $225

Kentucky Camp - Maysville July 7-10 $225

Avery Zerkle's

Golden Cross Wrestling, LLC

5010 Rhodes Road

Urbana, OH 43078

937-631-2099

I would prefer that you preregister ASAP. But you can also come and check in the day of camp. When you preregister I will send you a confirmation with directions and more details on the camp. Here are a few details for those that do not preregister. Contact me anytime for more details or questions. I am looking forward to a great camp!

Camp Location

810 Lafayette Dr. 

Maysville, KY  41056

Daily Schedule

7:30am   Wake up   5:00pm Dinner

7:30-8:00am Breakfast 6:30-8:30pm     Instruction/Live Wrestling

9:15-11:30am    Instruction/Hard Drilling     9:00-10:30pm Movie/Free Time/Pizza

12:00pm   Lunch   10:30pm Lights Out

1:30-3:30pm Instruction/Hard Drilling

Check-in: Monday evening  5:30-6:00pm  First session is from  6:30-8:30pm

Check-out: Thursday afternoon 3:00-3:30pm  Last Session is from 1:30-3:30pm

*Parents are welcome at any time. Feel free to watch, take notes, or film during any session.

Avery Zerkle's Golden Cross Wrestling 937-631-2099

5010 Rhodes Rd.

Urbana, OH 4307