Danger

HUNTING HUNTING HUNTING

How do you feel about huntin'?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about huntin'?

• I'm against it. I support PETA [people for ethical treatment of animals]
    • I love it. I support PETA [people for the eating of tasty animals]
    • Can't make up your effin' mind [CCBCDEKE]

Who else here hunts? If so, what do you hunt/hunt with? I've been hunting forever [behind my dad's back lol] and there just ain't anything else like it.

Why would you have to hunt behind your dads back.

I've hunted my whole life.  Almost every animal you can think of.  I do beleive in eating what you hunt.  If you don't then it's just killin.  Learned that from my dad.  When I was a youngin I killed a black bird with my BB gun.  My dad cooked it and made me eat it.  Wasn't bad but wasn't good either :-D

He always supported hunting but for some reason thought I shouldn't handle guns or thought of some reason why I couldn't get out my rifles [not enough space or something].

He always supported hunting but for some reason thought I shouldn't handle guns or thought of some reason why I couldn't get out my rifles [not enough space or something].

Sounds like a wise man.  For not letting you handle a gun that is :-D :-D

Who else here hunts? If so, what do you hunt/hunt with? I've been hunting forever [behind my dad's back lol] and there just ain't anything else like it.

I'm not against it, but I don't love it either, cause I've never been.  where's your button for that...

I'm not against it, but I don't love it either, cause I've never been.  where's your button for that...

That is completely unamerican.  You need to get on one side of the fence or the other and hate those on the other side.  You must have never payed any attention to modern politics at all.  You can be right or left, no middle of the road buddy.  Both sides can't be right.