Sign in to follow this  
sheeves

National Rankings and Kentucky?????

Howe and Samuels never wrestled during the season last year, and neither were really challenged.

They wrestled last summer at freestyle state and Howe did in fact tech him, 6-0, 6-0.

Are you serious, as long as baileys double blast keeps hittin and he stays agressive I easily see him placing. I know theres not that many have weights out there with the speed and strength of bailey.

The key words in your post are "as long as".  I agree if he can continue hitting his blast double he will beat some kids, but what happens when he wrestles someone who looks like Jordan Whiting but can wrestle like Mitch Ervin?  After the first match people are going to figure him out.  I hope Bailey places at nationals, I really do, but since people were talking about it on here I thought I'd give my opinion.

Howe and Samuels never wrestled during the season last year, and neither were really challenged.

They wrestled last summer at freestyle state and Howe did in fact tech him, 6-0, 6-0.

I was pretty sure they didn't wrestle in folkstyle.

Joe Jr. was beaten  by Brian Burrows from Pennsylvania. Burrows signed with Oklahoma State out of high school, but never wrestled for them because he got into some trouble.

I stand corrected, you guys are good, and right that Joe was caught and pinned at the Dapper Dan by Burrows, not Heskett.  (Getting old and the memory is slipping).  What I do know is that Joe was nationally ranked and wrestled for team USA that year. 

The key words in your post are "as long as".  I agree if he can continue hitting his blast double he will beat some kids, but what happens when he wrestles someone who looks like Jordan Whiting but can wrestle like Mitch Ervin?  After the first match people are going to figure him out.  I hope Bailey places at nationals, I really do, but since people were talking about it on here I thought I'd give my opinion.

i know what i have to do to win I'm willing to give my all to win. sum of the wrestlers have been wrestling so much longer then me . so if i do lose a match its not because i was not well condition its going to be my experience i lack in wrestling this is my 3rd year and still got a lot to lean as far as i know ..i really just want

to put fort Knox on the map nobody really heard of fort Knox besides the gold . thanks for the supporter's

what about Danny Davis?  He was a 2X state champion from Ft. Knox.

yea i know in 1991

i was 1 when he 1st won.. im only the second hwt state champion in our school sistory

we have not been on the map since then