Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Courtney vs Ervin

Who would you pick between Courtney and Mitch Ervin if they met at 152?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you pick between Courtney and Mitch Ervin if they met at 152?

• Harrison Courtney
    • Mitch Ervin

With all due respect to Knable and other wrestlers from the 80's.  Courtney is better in my opinion. 

Knable is a 4x timer that is something that Courtney hasnt done.. yet. and also Knable never lost in Kentucky did Courtney do that? i doubt that courtney would beat knable in his prime

now I get it!! YOUR HIS MOMMY. Well that says it all right there. Harrison is the best ever! He could beat everybody in the state!  lol lol lol lol

Knable is a 4x timer that is something that Courtney hasnt done.. yet. and also Knable never lost in Kentucky did Courtney do that? i doubt that courtney would beat knable in his prime

Ok, x103...don't get your panties in a wad.  Courtney is better in my opinion, because I have a bias towards the middle weights.  Courtney won state as a freshman at 145.  Knable was at 112.  HUGE DIFFERENCE.  I'm sorry to offend the little fellas, but there is no comparison there in my mind.  The middle weights are the toughest competition, with primarily older kids, and better athletes.  If that is not significant to you, we'll just have to disagree. 

now I get it!! YOUR HIS MOMMY. Well that says it all right there. Harrison is the best ever! He could beat everybody in the state!  lol lol lol lol

I have no relation what so ever to Courtney, and I think he could possibly beat everyone in the state.

ok MAMAC just went through all my posts don't really see I'm bashing anyone just stating my opinions on the Ervin/Courtney issue. Bad Man? I know the kids work hard. I've done it and seen it over the last 18 years. Didn't know my opinion offended you so much??

There is a fine line between bashing someone and stating your opinion about them.  How you state your opinion often determines whether you cross that line or not.  Defending Mitch is perfectly fine and saying he could pin Harrison if he wanted to, although probably very farfetched, is perfectly fine.  Calling the Woodford kids "crybabies" or whatever is getting a little personal and in my opinion would be considered bashing.  I've definitely seen much more severe bashing on this website, but nonetheless, it is bashing.  I have no favoritism towards either Ervin or Courtney.  They are both fine wrestlers and from what I know of them, fine young men.  I am not taking anyone's side on this matter just stating what my perception of the previous posts is.  Perception is reality and I guess for MamaC it's bashing and for byrddog it's stating his opinion.  This is just my opinion and obviously doesn't mean anything.  God I love this website! :lol: