Sign in to follow this  
ridge45

Gilbert's class

Entry One

Ramblings of the Ignorant and Concepts from the Depths of the Psyche of  a Member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy

Danger, you are an extremely talented writer. Consider keeping a daily journal of your wrestling experience and writing a book one day. I was quickly drawn into your stories. Few have such a great writing gift like yourself. I can see the advertisement now, Hillybilly Best Seller, he has no teeth, but a great imagination.

What are your future plans?

Probly just linger around Fairdale until my preverbial flame dies out. I don't really want to spend my life chasing a dollar. I'll work hard, have fun, be a good person. I don't wanna get all caught up in a fast paced life. I feel good right where I am.

Fast paced life??? Think about it, you write a best seller, make millions, hang around Fairdale with all of your buddies. You can hunt, fish, drive up and down main street in your jacked up 4 wheel drive, a big Dodge Ram, no doubt!

When you want more millions, take a few months and write another book. That's the life to have! Part time wrestling coach, hunter, outdoorsman, famous hillbilly book writer, geez, I'm jealuous!

haha. Well, since you make it sound so easy. Maybe i'll look into it. Because i'm at the point now where i've damn near check out of school, mentally.

Nice work Danger!

How old are you?

Your style is a little Gonzo, kinda like another great Louisville writer, Hunter S Thompson.

Keep at it!

Nice work Danger!

How old are you?

Your style is a little Gonzo, kinda like another great Louisville writer, Hunter S Thompson.

Keep at it!

I'm a 46 year old Junior. So this isn't all that exceptional.  :-D

Elemental Overview of Sweeney Todd

By: Dusty Stengel

Four primary components of Musical Theatre [Music, Visual Art, Dance, and Drama] are being examined in this review of the stage classic, Sweeney Todd.

Music

No Place Like London is sung during the opening sequence of the film when Johnny Depp

Brandon Clay 5-21-08

Grotesque

The story Hands really makes you think about things in which most of the time you would not.  When I think about who the most grotesque character in the story was I would have to say that Wing Bidlebaum would have to be the one.  Even though people thought he was weird, I thought that some of his actions and personality was the reason. 

Some of the things that led me to think that Wing Bidlebaum was the most grotesque character were that he was deemed mysterious by all of his peers and people that knew, or did not know him.  He was cast away from society, because no one would want to be caught with him.  Even the person he was most aquainted with, George Willard was shy about being seen with him.  He would wait until everyone was in for the night before he made his way to Wing

Gather the clan, did ya hear what I told ya

There's a party tonight in lou of the soldiers

They fought till the end, and victory tastes sweet

But not as good, my friend, as that salty pork meat

Because the Mead-hall is packed

as they fight for their places

people of all different classes and races

Tonight they will feast and dine in accord

but tomorrow they'll fight and die by the sword

Here sets warriors and kings

and nobles and wenches

With all kinds of tastes, loud music and stenches