Sign in to follow this  
pmilf103

103 2009

same here when i was wrestling bracco i was down by 2 and in the last period he was stalling just in a ball

and so wasnt shane parks in the finals i think voth should ave won that all parks was doing was just sitting there on his hips i cant believe they didnt call that

Ive seen this Parks post about a hundrend times now....Nobody is disputing it. I dont think Shane would dispute it. I totally agree with it. I think its funny that no woodford county people are even trying to act like he was wrestling. But I guess the refs just thought he was working offensively.....lol Parks was stalling like a 91 dodge shadow in 15 degree weather. He wasnt going anywhere.. He

Ive seen this Parks post about a hundrend times now....Nobody is disputing it. I dont think Shane would dispute it. I totally agree with it. I think its funny that no woodford county people are even trying to act like he was wrestling. But I guess the refs just thought he was working offensively.....lol Parks was stalling like a 91 dodge shadow in 15 degree weather. He wasnt going anywhere.. He

i dont think no one said anything about a kid that i dont know the name to but i saw him wrestle at the middle school regional and to be honest i think he could have made it to the state top 4.  he used to wrestle with rivercity but his dad pulled him out and started his own club in his basement with both his kids...i think they are from peewee valley and the kid i heard was gonna go to trinity

I was impressed with Casa del Valle from Seneca. He only wrestles for 5 month, and made it to the state, lasting to the 3rd round. I don't have a lot of information on him, but hopes he stays on 103.

I was impressed with Casa del Valle from Seneca. He only wrestles for 5 month, and made it to the state, lasting to the 3rd round. I don't have a lot of information on him, but hopes he stays on 103.

Another example of what good coaching (Chuck Anderson) can do.

I agree with you, as I think coach Anderson is often overlooked when talking about good coaches.  He was lucky too to get a 103 that is an gymnast!!  Could you have a better off season than that?  I think he would be hard pressed to stay at 103 next year though.

Another example of what good coaching (Chuck Anderson) can do.

i think that if he's still at 103 then he will be in the run for the title

i think that if he's still at 103 then he will be in the run for the title

OH YA. also a kid who i see being not half bad and maybe placing next year Chris Cory or Coy from perry central county. he is very storng and fast when i wrestled him at state i blinked and he had my leg lol

I have heard a lot about Fahy and even seen him at a camp, and yes he is an excellent wrestler at middle school and probably pretty dominant at high school level but he still has not wrestled a match at high school level.  He could be state champ, but don't start saying he will definitely win next year.  Someone from this year could step up and conquer the competition.  Basically: let him wrestle first and then bet that he wins state.  I do see him at at least the top 3 or 4.