Sign in to follow this  
pmilf103

103 2009

I think about all of the top 8 from this year aren't going to be at 103 next year.

Badgette and Elam graduate.

Supe, Kincer, Brown, Troxell are definately to big.

and probably so are Palmer and Bradbury

So who's left to place next year.

I got Bracco, Paden, Milford, Holtsclaw, and Boone.

I think about all of the top 8 from this year aren't going to be at 103 next year.

Hend co.  Merriweather

I could be completely wrong on this but I think Bracco will go 112 next year.

Palmer will not be back at three.  Tonight's meal will take care of that forever.  Fahey will give all 3 pounders fits this next year and of course little Hitchings will be in the mix as well.

merriwether is too tall i dont think he will make it again and i dont think brown or kincer will make it

I see Kincer being atleast 119 pounds next season. He was cuttin' up a storm to make weight at state. No way will he back down next season.

I definitely think Fahy will take 103 next year as a freshman.  I know middle school to high school is a big step, but he has just dominated in KY and is very competitive nationally.

merriweather is not that good...just dont see him placing

Meriwether is a good little wrestler, he just had problems with the short stalkier wrestlers. He may have been the tallest three pounder at state. He will do better at 112 pounds. When a wrestler cuts too much weight (not saying he did) to make it down to 103 pounds they lose a lot of muscle. They are not as sharp. Merriwether will make a good 112 pounder.

Not to mention, he beat the woodford kid earlier in the year. He got down by a couple points because he was aggressive in the first period with the woodford kid at state this year. When Meriwether was on top in the third period, the woodford kid turtled up and stalled the whole last two minutes. Hard to score when your opponent wont open up. :-)

Another downfall of inconsistent stalling calls.

Meriwether is a good little wrestler, he just had problems with the short stalkier wrestlers. He may have been the tallest three pounder at state. He will do better at 112 pounds. When a wrestler cuts too much weight (not saying he did) to make it down to 103 pounds they lose a lot of muscle. They are not as sharp. Merriwether will make a good 112 pounder.

Not to mention, he beat the woodford kid earlier in the year. He got down by a couple points because he was aggressive in the first period with the woodford kid at state this year. When Meriwether was on top in the third period, the woodford kid turtled up and stalled the whole last two minutes. Hard to score when your opponent wont open up. :-)

Another downfall of inconsistent stalling calls.

same here when i was wrestling bracco i was down by 2 and in the last period he was stalling just in a ball

I definitely think Fahy will take 103 next year as a freshman.  I know middle school to high school is a big step, but he has just dominated in KY and is very competitive nationally.

That would be a sure bet.

I dont know who all reburn had beat but I know he has pinned merriweather from henderson.

He's pretty good, I've wrestled him twice. I think he may place next year if he's still at 103

Union can always fill their lower weights, just have struggles with upperweights. Reburn is a second year wrestler.. I think hell be at 3 next year since he made it at the beginning of the season.. Watch out for the Ragin Asian

merriweather is not that good...just dont see him placing

I don't know how you can say that he's a 2x runner-up to Jarvis and a pretty decent wrestler. If Meriwether can make it to 103 again I can for sure see him placing, if not he'll still be a good 112. Reburn is a good wrestler as well, I think Union's J.V. could make varsity on most of the teams in the state. He did pin Meriweather but Meriweather also beat him earlier in the year, I think they would make a pretty good finals match, and if I'm not mistaken Meriweather has had good matches in the past with Isaac Thomas when he was at 103.

If he's this good, why didn't he wrestle for a high school team as an 8th grader?  Was it because he's undecided on schools?

If he's this good, why didn't he wrestle for a high school team as an 8th grader?  Was it because he's undecided on schools?

If he goes to Trinity, which is where I hear he is going, then he would have had to go up against Bradbury.  Also, he wrestled 96 in MS.  He would have given up significant weight on these kids and would have bumped Bradbury.  That is my guess, but only a guess.  His family could have other reasons as well.

I believe middle schoolers are not allowed to compete for St X or Trinity due to school policy.